Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swatch Women's Menthol Tone LK292G Silver Stainless Steel Swiss Quartz with Silver Dial
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 29, 2010
This is my first Swatch watch, and I like it a lot! The design is very pretty. The face of the watch looks beautiful, with the numbers 12, 3, 6, and 9 named, and with the other hours as little blue and pink gems. The band consisting of smaller links and links that look like a leaf with gems, and pretty circles (see picture above). I was worried about the links falling off because they are a little thin, but I've had this watch for a few months now, and no problems there. Just make sure that if you do get wrist adjustments done at a Swatch store (or another watch store), that they secure the little rods holding the links, otherwise the links will fall apart.

My only complaints are that the face is susceptible to scratches if you aren't careful (it's plastic), and the ticking of the watch can be a bit loud in a silent room.

Other than those minor complaints, this is a good women's watch. I've gotten compliments about my watch from a lot of my girl friends!
on November 29, 2013
As usual it was delivered a day late, but I am thrilled with this watch and it was worth the wait. It is lightweight - sometimes I don't even know I'm wearing one, and it's very pretty. I was hoping it would be one of the thin watches, but it's not particularly big and it's very comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a pretty watch that can be worn for special occasions or every day.
on October 8, 2014
I bought this watch at a high end jewelry store in Switzerland. I love love love this watch! I had Swatches as a teenager...the plastic band kind, and I thought it would be neat to buy one in the country where they originate. I've worn this watch almost every day for over 5 years. Yes, it has a few scratches on the face, but nothing that's really noticeable. I've only changed the battery once. And yes, the ticking is loud to some, but that's what Swatch is known for! I did have a couple links removed at the jewelry store where I bought it, so those who say it can't be done are wrong! Buy this watch if you're looking for something a little dressy with a bit of bling! You won't be disappointed!
on January 29, 2014
The watch looks really beautiful and pretty for a girl. Keep in mind that the watch is really small and the dial is plastic, but if you have small wrist or the person you are going to give it has small wrist this is the way to go. Luckily, my gf has a small wrist which the watch looks pretty on her wrist. I got it for $30 dollars, i knew something was off, then when the package came, the box was broken , it have crack on the cover, but the watch was intact and safe. For $30 dollars what can you expect?
on July 12, 2014
I collect Swatch watches and received this as a gift from my husband. It's pretty and dainty but fun and modern. It can dress up an outfit or be worn everyday as a little sparkle and personality to any attire.
on March 9, 2013
hello excellent article, packed all my expectations, an unused item with great quality and finish, the service was very warm and Rapides, and recommend it when I can buy more, I give you my word these people know what it does, buy here. ..!
on January 9, 2012
This is a Christmas gift for my 12 years old daughter. The watch came in on time. My daughter absolutely loves it in spite of the fact that she couldn't wear it until after New Year since we had to go to a local Jewelry store to re-size the band. It is prettier than it appears on the posted pictures.
on December 27, 2013
This Swatch is more of a bangle bracelet. It fits me quite large. The face of it was scratched but I needed a watch so I'm not going through the trouble of returning it. The colors are very sweet pastel and it is easy to read. Look forward to wearing it. I may take it to the Swatch store and have them take out some links, I can put it on without even unlatching it.
on July 27, 2011
It's a beautiful watch, has a delicate design and very feminine; eventhough it is a little bit shiny for daily use. In my opinion it looks better on picture than personally.
on February 18, 2012
The watch is okay, but the crystal stuff on the band was easily been detached. A bit disapponited with the swatch quality.