4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch
Published on January 29, 2010 by danielle

3.0 out of 5 stars the build quality is a bit disapointing
The watch is okay, but the crystal stuff on the band was easily been detached. A bit disapponited with the swatch quality.
Published on February 18, 2012 by eric

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch, January 29, 2010
This review is from: Swatch Women's Menthol Tone LK292G Silver Stainless Steel Swiss Quartz with Silver Dial (Watch)
This is my first Swatch watch, and I like it a lot! The design is very pretty. The face of the watch looks beautiful, with the numbers 12, 3, 6, and 9 named, and with the other hours as little blue and pink gems. The band consisting of smaller links and links that look like a leaf with gems, and pretty circles (see picture above). I was worried about the links falling off because they are a little thin, but I've had this watch for a few months now, and no problems there. Just make sure that if you do get wrist adjustments done at a Swatch store (or another watch store), that they secure the little rods holding the links, otherwise the links will fall apart.

My only complaints are that the face is susceptible to scratches if you aren't careful (it's plastic), and the ticking of the watch can be a bit loud in a silent room.

Other than those minor complaints, this is a good women's watch. I've gotten compliments about my watch from a lot of my girl friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend it., November 29, 2013
As usual it was delivered a day late, but I am thrilled with this watch and it was worth the wait. It is lightweight - sometimes I don't even know I'm wearing one, and it's very pretty. I was hoping it would be one of the thin watches, but it's not particularly big and it's very comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a pretty watch that can be worn for special occasions or every day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, July 27, 2011
It's a beautiful watch, has a delicate design and very feminine; eventhough it is a little bit shiny for daily use. In my opinion it looks better on picture than personally.

3.0 out of 5 stars the build quality is a bit disapointing, February 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice for a lady who likes a little sparkle, July 12, 2014
I collect Swatch watches and received this as a gift from my husband. It's pretty and dainty but fun and modern. It can dress up an outfit or be worn everyday as a little sparkle and personality to any attire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 13, 2014
Excellent product, good quality, the design is great, I recommended 100%. Is a nice watch. My wife is very happy with his watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, March 25, 2014
Really, it is what you pay for, the center is plastic, not glass as it appears. Really crappy thing, have no idea how to shorten the band. It sits on the counter, never used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars All is well., February 27, 2014
Nice watch and good quality. Except the watch band is too too long.I have to buy tools to fix it.

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it, January 30, 2014
This watch looks good. I hope this works well too. I bought this as a b'day gift to my best buddy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›