Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 24, 2013
I was so happy with this watch until after only a few months of having it, two crystals fell from the wristband. Swatch replaced them, but it took me two weeks to get my watch back. Shortly after, another two fell. Then another. The face didn't loose the crystals, only the band. I got sick of the hassle of returning it to be fixed, now half are missing. Never another watch from Swatch with crystals.
on August 10, 2013
I can't say anything more than just; I waited and saved for this beautiful Swatch of a watch! I loved it at first sight online and I am elated with my choice of jewelry.the service in delivering it to me was excellent. No complaints..Thank you!
on January 1, 2013
Good quality watch for the price. My wife really like the style of the watch
I'm very pleased with this watch, it's exactly what I was looking for; a nice looking, functional, moderately priced watch for travel. It's a perfect size, large enough to read easily, but not at all bulky. The watchband is flexible and comfortable.
on November 4, 2010
This is a great watch. It can be worn in a casual as well as more formal setting. As I am getting a little older :) I love the big numbers on the face. I didn't think I would like the rubber band but it holds itself in place on my wrist without having to tighten it too much.
on June 28, 2013
I love the watch. The rubber belts do look a little cheap, but is ok for daily wear. The packaging was horrible. When I opened the box, the watch was lying in the box, out of its case. I was scared something might be broken, but thankfully nothing was.
on December 12, 2012
on November 13, 2013
Product of excellent quality, to dress casually, useful, very convenient, lightweight, with excellent price, very good packaging which allows the consignment can quickly reach the destination highly recommended for the purchase of other customers.
on February 3, 2013
I also have the white Band Watch,the Wristband broke after many years of wearing,and I hope someday I find a new white Band only,but in the mean time I'm happy with my black Wristwatch I ordered,I always get lots of complements,it's elegant but not over top,love it
on February 13, 2010
I bought this watch in white from the Swatch store at South Coast Plaza for $100, it is available in black for the same price.
This is a great watch, I wore it all over South America. You can wear it while snorkeling or taking a shower, not sure how it does if you were diving at depths.
on March 12, 2013
I love the style of this watch. It looks great and is well made. I really wanted a watch that had an easily changed battery because I was sick of having to shell out money just to change the battery. This has a very easy and accessible battery compartment. The watch face is large which is really in style now. I have received many compliments.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse