4.0 out of 5 stars elegant, fashionable
Published on May 24, 2012 by Melissa Munhall

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying flaw to a potentially perfect watch
I'm a big Swatch fan and it's the only brand of watches I've had for the past 15-20 years; I only buy new watches because I get bored with my old models or want a new function/size/color, but I never had one that stopped working. Swatches are reliable, durable, water resistant, beautiful, and a bargain for the quality.
Unfortunately, this particular model has an...
Published 22 months ago by Tylla Wolf

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying flaw to a potentially perfect watch, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Swatch Women's YLS437G Stainless Steel Analog with Black Dial Watch (Watch)
Unfortunately, this particular model has an annoying flaw: like stated in the previous review, the date is almost impossible to read, the numbers are white on a very fair background. Since the date function was the main reason for changing my old Swatch, it was something I couldn't live without. I was really sorry I had to return it, cause otherwise the watch was really, really beautiful - the black dial with delicate light reflexions, the gorgeous polished bracelet, the whole look and feel of it. I would still recommend this watch to someone who doesn't care about the date function; otherwise, buy a different model... but still Swatch!

4.0 out of 5 stars elegant, fashionable, May 24, 2012
Melissa Munhall (COLUMBUS, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This watch was a fantastic purchase. It has a beautiful expensive feeling related to the weight of the band and face of the watch. I have smaller wrists and forearms and the size of the watch is perfect. The stainless steel band is polished and nicely crafted. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it was supposed to have arrived in a stainless steel case, yet it was enclosed in a plastic one, and the date window on the face of the watch is almost impossible to read. The numbers/letters in the date window are almost clear and are listed on a white background. I found it absolutely impossible to set the date because I couldn't read it. If this is an important feature that you can't live without, then I would suggest continuing your search. Otherwise, you can't go wrong in purchasing this lovely watch at a bargain price!

Rate and Discover Movies