5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
This is a great watch that can be dressed up or dressed down. It is high quality. Not overly big or too small, it is a good size.

JULY 25 2013 UPDATE
Published on October 2, 2012 by thedaminal

1.0 out of 5 stars Questionable shipping company
Published 13 months ago by Myreview

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Swatch YCS429 dark phoenix black chrono dial brown leather strap men watch NEW (Watch)

JULY 25 2013 UPDATE
I have now owned this watch for three years and it has totally stood the test of time. I've replaced the battery once and regularly get compliments on its unique look. It's comfortable and I'm still so glad I purchased this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, June 17, 2012
delivered on time. Nicely boxed. Just as the picture. Great watch model from swatch. If you like leather bracelet this is the perfect watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, July 17, 2012
I went to the swatch showroom and checked out each and every model they had and I liked this one the best, very comfortable and good looking watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous!, October 22, 2013
K. Ahmed (California, US.) - See all my reviews
Wow..!

This watch is an absolute beauty!

I actually received an Armani ($400) watch for my birthday, but I liked this one better. This Swatch is less than half the cost of the Armani I returned, but much more beautiful and practical than the Armani.

I've had it now for 4 months, and everyone has given a compliment. Even strangers at stores, movies, etc.

It has a nice thick leather strap, a very well laid out dial, clear numbers, a magnified section over the date, nice big buttons and overall a very classic yet modern look and feel.

You can never go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, March 31, 2013
I was looking for a black-dial chronograph watch that wasn't too bulky on a woman's wrist and found this watch after literally going through hundreds of watches. I love this watch, and I plan to buy a black leather band for it and wear it interchangeably with the brown and black band. My order arrived very fast and in great condition. The only beef I have with this order is that now that I've bought the watch, it has dropped in price. I guess that's how it goes...

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, June 20, 2014
I got this watch as a gift when I was a freshman in college. I didn't really appreciate at the time and it sat in a drawer for several years. Now I wear it all the time. Still running and in great condition. I get compliments on it often and it can really be worn with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars très satisfait,produit d'origne, January 1, 2013
montre que j'apprécie beaucoup, au prix que je voulais payer
délai de livraison plus que raisonnable
produit d'origine
à la prochaine

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 8, 2014
Good Product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Questionable shipping company, January 7, 2014
Package was not difficult to open because the container holding the watch was trashed. Item originally promised to arrive yesterday, but I thought, hey, it's cold and maybe somebody's truck didn't start. Received today in a bubble wrap package-teeny tiny bubble wrap with no wrap around the broken pieces of hard plastic that supposedly protected the watch at some time. Watch looked OK but this is a gift and I'm not sure if it is working correctly. Set the watch a few hours ago but it seems to be hanging out in the past.
Besides missing any real kind of case and any form of buffer between it and the 50,000 other UPS packages, there was no invoice slip. No paper of any kind. Just ye old smashed hard non-recyclable container.
Amazon already sent return shipping label and refunded money.
I didn't check the reviews before I purchased the watch. Should have. This is evidently not a one time event.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 22, 2014