5.0 out of 5 stars What are you waiting for?
This DVD is a prayer answered. Donna Richardson-Joyner will take you there. There is so much freedom in this DVD. It is a party with a purpose and you will not be disappointed, it will work your body and you will give God all the glory. Awesome! You will truly be encouraged by the worship and excitement in this DVD! I love it!
Published on November 12, 2006 by Cynthia Boykin

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite
Published on July 10, 2010 by Ruthie

5.0 out of 5 stars What are you waiting for?, November 12, 2006
This review is from: Sweating in the Spirit 2 With Donna Richardson-Joyner (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent work out video with excellent gospel music, February 27, 2008
This is an excellent video. I sweat everytime I do the 30 minute workout. If you love gospel music and want to get in shape. This is the video for you. I love it. The music is good and the workout routine makes you sweat. Along with eating right and exercising nightly. I've lost 5 lbs in less than two weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS !!, February 14, 2007
I LIKE THE MUSIC AND THE FACT SHE USES SPIRITUAL THEMES THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO. SHE MAKES SURE YOU HAVE A BALANCE OF THE SPIRIT AND EXERCISE FOR THE BODY. THE ROUTINES ARE EASY TO FOLLOW AND SHE HAS SEGMENTS FOR EVERY LEVEL OF FITNESS. I THINK THE SETUP LOOKS GOOD TOO.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, July 10, 2010
I had the Buns of Steel series with Donna and really liked her. I now have her new Body Gospel series, which is great. This one I bought, used once, and sold. For a large part of the workout it seems she is yelling to be heard over the music, which I found to be too distracting. In the Body Gospel series, one of the workouts is "live" and she does not yell. Donna does have a wonderful, uplifting personality; I just didn't like this particular workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars A LITTLE SOM'THN FOR EVERYONE, August 22, 2011
SIMPLY PUT.....LUUUUUV IT
I am not an aerobics kind of person, because of my previous spinal surgery. But I took my time, and did not over rotate, my upper, nor lower half during the routines. I will say I forgot I was doing aerobics after about 2 minutes. I kept going, and going, and going. What a joyous, and upbeat workout. The place where the DVD was recorded was awesome. The atmosphere was like a party with the huge screen displaying the light show; behind the live band, and singers. I have begun to experience working out in a different way.

I am a runner, however, since doing the line dancing, and aerobics, I get my heart rate up faster, and do less pounding my knees. This definitely will continue to be a large add on to my workouts.

Love you Donna!!!

UPDATE:9/4/2011....I have lost a bunch of inches; thus far. I don't bother to weigh, because I have lots of muscle anyhow. So inches count for me. The choice of workouts within the same dvd makes it so much easier to click, and move on to what you want; without having to stop, and put in another dvd to change your preference. You get 2 10 minute "walking in the spirit" workouts, which are energetic low impact, but effective. 2 10 minute line dancing programs, that get you sweating before you know it. Aerobics, and muscle conditioning programs, with resistance bands. Stretching program...All are FUN FUN FUN!!

Another update: 10/15/2011...After spinal surgery I was not able to rigorously run as prior; and I gained a few pounds. When I started this program I was wearing a 1x/16 in womens. Now I can wear missy xl; which is a 14. That's only working out lightly, @ least a minimum of 10 minutes a day; and sometimes skipping a few days. Most people plateu due to the issue of going full steam ahead in the beginning; if you start out at full intense, your body has no where to climb. Do ya get what I am saying? Keep your workouts steady, and consistant; with a few routine changes; then you will be able to maintain your work outs over the duration. And you will continue to loose the weight. Always remember to consume plenty of water daily. Some people may find it hard to do, but when you start it, you'll feel the difference in your body, your skin, and energy level. Lay off the carbonated sodas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Praising to Prettyness, June 14, 2011
I am the mother of 4 girls and this has been a wonderful and fun way for us to praise/thank GOD and workout. My 8yr daughter comes to me and ask to work out together. This is also wonderful time for making lasting memories with them and impacting their future in a better way.
Thank you and continue to honor GOD!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweating in the Spirit 2 with Donna Richardson-Joyner, January 18, 2007
Sweating in the Spirit 2 has an exercise level for everyone. I enjoy Donna's routines, enthusiasm, encouragement and various workout levels. This DVD not only helps physical health but elevates spiritual health. Working out to praise songs feels great, before I know it I'm sweating feeling physically and spiritually elevated. I find it enjoyable to praise the LORD, working out with this DVD certainly has helped me to enjoy exercising much more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very motivating, April 18, 2010
Book Lover (Pembroke Pines, Florida) - See all my reviews
I am a very lazy person and Donna Richardson Joyner's videos are the only ones I do not mind doing. This is because she has really good music that keeps you motivated. No cheesy muzak -- but good gospel music with guest artistes performing that you do not mind hearing over and over. Also, she mixes up the moves so you never repeat them and get bored. I could imagine an experienced exerciser finding it too easy but it is just right for me. My only complaint is that sometimes it is hard to hear her voice above the music but since the moves are easy to follow, it is not much of a problem. I also like that she has different body types performing her video -- not just the skinny and fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, January 9, 2007
Sweating in the Spirit two is outstanding working with a group or by yourself. The music and spoken words are great. Donna Richardson-Joyner's is outstanding********************

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweating in the Spirit 2, February 27, 2007
This is not my favorite of the Sweating in the Spirit dvds. But it is a good workout. What I like is the line dancing section, especially the He Rocks line dance. I also like the Spirit Stretch. Two things I didn't really like, were the stage atmosphere or just the working out to the band playing in some of it. The work out was a good workout that will get you sweating. But I prefer the Sweating in the Spirit 3 in 1 to this

Sweating in the Spirit 2 With Donna Richardson-Joyner