5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for Sweepers!
Published 14 months ago by Laura J Kocen

This book really did not tell me much, that I did not already know. I was disappointed that the main point of the book was to use a specific website. This website cost a monthly fee or something to join. I was looking for FREE tips on how to win sweepstakes.
Published 14 months ago by T. Fultz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Sweepstakes MILLIONAIRE: How to Win a Life of Luxury through Sweepstakes, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Sweepstakes MILLIONAIRE: How to Win a Life of Luxury through Sweepstakes (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated, September 25, 2013
I bought this book hoping I would learn something new. There was nothing in it that I could see that I couldn't have read after doing a Google search. It appears to be a great marketing tool to get people to Sweepstakes Ninja, software developed by the author. Now I have nothing against marketing your product, but I don't know that this book is worth it. I'm also surprised that this has even been published yet, since the grammatical errors are many. Whoever did the editing for this should be ashamed that it got to print. I've never seen so many text errors, duplications, skipped words, etc. Don't know that this was worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for Sweepers!, October 2, 2013
Sweepstakes Millionaire is refreshing, educational, and a great learning guide for sweepers. I appreciate the fact that much research and evidence is provided, as well as The Theory of Relativity! The Convention pictures were a plus, as I imagined being there for the fun. I highlighted and added my own stickies with labels for future references. Hard to put down, and a renewed joy to win, win, win!

Well done Johnathan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read for Sweepstakers, September 9, 2013
I consider myself an accomplished "sweeper." I have won many trips, including a vacation to England. My biggest win was from Sears. They outfitted Oma's kitchen with Energy Saving Appliances: a refrigerator, double oven, cook top AND dishwasher! (ARV $10,000).

If you do not know what ARV stands for, you need to purchase this book. It closes with a handy "Glossary of Terms" (ARV = Approximate Retail Value).

Although not a newcomer to Sweepstakes, I found this fun paperback book chocked full of useful information. It is the perfect gift for a Sweepstakes Newbie or that Sweepstakes Expert. The book was easy to read and organized so that the reader can easily locate the section most pertinent to the task they were attempting.

My favorite part of the book was the interesting testimonials from actual sweepstakes winners.
Another must read chapter if you wish to experience the thrill of winning a sweepstakes is Chapter 3 - How to increase your chances of winning sweepstakes. It offered priceless advice which covered Online Sweepstakes, Video Sweepstakes, Instant Win Sweepstakes, Mail-In Sweepstakes, In-Store Sweepstakes, and Computer Game Contests. Who would have thought that there were so many different types of sweepstakes and that each had its own strategy.

If you have ever thought of investing your time to enter and win sweepstakes, I urge you to read this book. It will provide you with the information needed to start winning quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strategies to get very Lucky!, September 10, 2013
If you are looking for the ultimate in how to enter and win sweepstakes and contests, then this is the book for you!

I have read other books on contesting that have been very good resources; however, its author, Johnathan Wyka-Warzecha, certainly has the edge in terms of understanding the latest market trends and how to enter these new different types of sweepstakes and contests (as they are called in Canada). As the founder of Sweepstakes Ninja, he also is privy to many behind the scenes knowledge about what works and what doesn't. In a causal and conversational style, his book has excellent tips for novice to advanced sweepers alike. He emphasizes the basics, "Read the rules and follow them" to how to excel at filming your own videos. Sweepstakes Millionaire is particularly pertinent to the USA market but also has applicability for Canadian and international readers.

I have won international trips and lots of books and movies, but I think my luck is definitely going to improve after reading and following more of the new tips I picked up from Johnathan Wyka-Warzecha in this awesome guidebook! For a more detailed review, see [...]

So, what are you waiting for! Get the book and improve your luckiness potential!

Audrey Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweepstakes Millionaire - Get this book today., October 2, 2013
A very easy read if you're interested in entering and winning sweepstakes. Johnathan is very knowledgeable and definitely an "expert" when it comes to sweepstakes. I've been a subscriber of his Sweepstakes Ninja software for about 2 years. I've won many, many prizes thanks to his unique ability to generate daily entry into hundreds of sweepstakes. I was excited when I first heard he was writing a book and he didn't disappoint. It's one of those books you can read more than once. I'll keep it readily available as a reference guide due to his step-by-step guidance with entering sweepstakes in numerous forums. The interviews with known successful sweepers were inspirational to me. Great job, Johnathan, your Mother must be so proud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop Searching For Answers; All You Need Is Right Here, August 26, 2013
This book is the GO-TO manual for everything sweepstakes related. You absolutely will find everything you are looking for right here from avoiding scams to upping your chances of winning. There are premium tips in this book that I have seen no where else, including the smarter way to find the best sweepstakes. Johnathan WANTS you to win, and he shares in this wonderful book tips and tricks that will give you an advantage in the world of sweepstakes. I highly recommend this book not only for the novice sweeper but for the veteran or mid-level sweeper as well. Well written, fun, and as comprehensive a book as you will ever get!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive Guide, September 4, 2013
Leanne (QUESTA, NM, United States) - See all my reviews
I've been sweepstaking for around 2 years now and win around $30k in prizes a year, but this book taught me several things I didn't know. It's super up to date with information on websites and conventions. The layout is simple and concepts are easy to understand. I'd even reference this book in hardcover. It's easy to skip around to find the information you need. Definitely a valuable purchase for any level sweeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winning Sweepstakes, September 30, 2013
Shelley Frontiero (Gloucester, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
The Sweepstakes Millionaire by Johnathan Wyka -Warzecha is a must read for any beginner sweepstakes enthusiast, as well as seasoned sweepers. The book is easy to read, with easy to follow tips and tricks to increase your odds of winning. Johnathan' software Sweepstakes Ninja is also another valuable resource that will save lots of time in entering sweepstakes.

Great book on winning sweepstakes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, September 29, 2013
I read the book over about 3 days and good some great information. I'm new to sweeps so I did learn some things and there were some basic tips I already knew. Like the tips on internet searches, very helpful, but did wish he went into more detail about how each type of sweeps work and the downsides/upsides of automatic sweepstakes programs....maybe the next book!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Sweepstakes MILLIONAIRE: How to Win a Life of Luxury through Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes MILLIONAIRE: How to Win a Life of Luxury through Sweepstakes by Johnathan Wyka-Warzecha (Paperback - August 15, 2013)
$19.95 $16.39
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.