Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sweet Celebrations: Our Favorite Cupcake Recipes, Memories, and Decorating Secrets That Add Sparkle to Any Occasion
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 22, 2012
I have to say I am a recent fan who has become hooked on the show DC cupcakes. I bought their first book and loved it, and it seems like the sisters took a lot of the comments on the first book (the chief complaint being that there was no recipe list) and improved upon their second book. I read the book in one day from start to finish and the only downside, I wanted to start baking right away! The book is full of new recipes, with a few repeats on techniques thrown in for good measure. What appeals to me is that the ingrediants lists don't seem overwhelming, when there are more than 25 ingrediants in a recipe, I immediatley get turned off. Everything seems well written and has lots of pictures to show the decorating techniques. , I've already made plans to bake the banana chocolate chip monkey cupcakes and I really want to try to the cherry tartlets too. All in all, I say this is a definate must have if you love cupcakes.
on June 27, 2013
I love baking and am really into cupcakes. This show gives me a lot of inspiration for flavors and decorations. It may not be 100% 'real', but I'm okay with that. It's a great show about baking, sprinkled with little bits of humor. Really enjoyable, never fails to put me in a good mood.
on August 13, 2013
I have been to the Georgetown store and love their cupcakes. I was excited to order this book. It is as much a story on the sisters lives as it is a cookbook. I wanted the recipes. What recipes are in this book are a bit disappointing too. There are some cupcake recipes but just as many fancy desserts.
on December 25, 2012
I love these two ladies and think their cupcake ideas are amazing. However, I did think their first book was 10 times better than this one. I use their first one all the time. This one is a good one for getting to know the ladies better.
on January 3, 2014
awesome book, awesome pics,!! love the recipes/ideas..
love how they share their experiences throughout life.. you must get this book and the first one!!!
love watching the old episodes!! lots of fun!
on December 7, 2012
I was disappointed that there were not more ideas for decorating cupcakes!
I suppose I was expecting more of a recipe book for cupcakes. I purchased it as a Christmas gift for someone who loves to bake and decorate cupcakes..hope she isn't disappointed.
on January 6, 2014
I really liked this book, I have read it completely, didn't give it 5 stars yet because I haven't had the time to try the recipes out and see how they come out. But from what I've read I think baking will go along smoothly.
on November 29, 2012
The recipes in this book, compared to their first book (which I also have), are right on. Obviously, tried and true by you. Thanks, Georgetown Cupcake. My kids and I are enjoying your cupcakes more often now, thanks to the recipes. :)

Your love for your family and your craft are obviously the reasons for your success! We are your biggest fans! More power to both of you!
on December 13, 2012
Do you know who I respect? I respect a person who doesn't write a cookbook because they believe in not sharing their AUTHENTIC recipes. Yeah I don't like fake recipes and terrible recipes. It's either you do it right or not at all. And this book is beautiful to look at, but I refuse to make anything else from it. I love ordering their cupcakes and I shall continue. So Georgetown Cupcake since your cupcakes
Recipes in both books is a flop. You haven't loss a customer. Your intent exactly.
on December 6, 2012
I was so excited to get this and it's lived up so far. The recipes are really awesome and the stories behind them are so cute. I feel like I already know the sisters!! I've been to the stores when I was on the east coast and just really miss them after moving to CA. I really needed this to help me not become too homesick.