5.0 out of 5 stars Holy cow!, November 11, 2010
This review is from: Sweet Elegance Gourmet Chocolate Enrobed Cookies with Natural Mint Flavored Creme Holiday Gift 15.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2) (Misc.)
These cookies are BEYOND amazing. My friend made me try them despite the fact that while I love mint and chocolate I hate thin mint cookies and I thought these would be the same. Boy was I wrong, these are wonderful, delightful, fantastic bits of joy. Thank you, thank you. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Cookies!, December 15, 2010
Evan Lanier (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews
These cookies are absolutely incredible. I'm not one to rant and rave about cookies, but they are simply delicious. A perfect balance of crunch and softness. The mint cream does not overwhelm the dark chocolately goodness - it enhances it. They're infinitely better than those considerably more well-known chocolate mint cookies that shall remain nameless.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME cookies!, January 1, 2011
My husband and I received these cookies as a gift for Christmas. These cookies are INCREDIBLE. I know you may think...yeah, they're cookies...and...so what? However, they are absolutely delicious. They are like a better version of the Girl Scout Thin Mints. I HIGHLY recommend these cookies for yourself or a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, January 17, 2011
I'm big on reviews....so I have to write on this little cookie to tell you how wonderful they are. I too received this as a Christmas gift, and they are amazing. I'm just disappointed that they aren't available at this time....

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly delicious cookies, December 18, 2010
Received a box of these cookies as a holiday present from my boss -- sweeeeet!! This is a truly delicious cookie and I highly recommend that you try them! So fresh and flavorful - bordering on sinful just to eat them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instantly Addictive (Even for Those Without a Sweet Tooth), March 22, 2011
A sweet friend brought these by to brighten my day. I thought that they would last us a long time because both my husband and I generally prefer salty snacks. Looking at the package, I was expecting the cookies to have a texture and taste similar to "After 8" candies.

Instead - as other reviewers have rightly observed - the cookies taste very much like the Girl Guides chocolate mint wafers (but much superior). We tried to show self-control, but too soon they were all gone!

Note: We put the packages in the fridge and the biscuits tasted even better cold. I can't wait to get more and try them frozen :)

These are very hard to find and I am so glad Amazon carries them. I wish they were available year-round so I could experiment with recipes or give them as gifts! They would make incredible hostess gifts ect...