Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on January 16, 2013
I love this song. I never grow tired of hearing it. Steven Tyler's voice is amazing. I have always loved Aerosmith & Steven Tyler still has it going on. This song goes way back in time for me. It's a rock & roll song that just makes you feel good when you hear it.
on March 6, 2014
Here we all go...it's AEROSMITH! This song, Sweet Emotion, reminds me of when I was younger and it really brings back some good memories. Great song to listen to! : )
on March 16, 2012
I bought the "Sweet Emotion" track from this album and it sounds fine, I can't say much about the other tracks because I didn't buy them.
on October 5, 2012
I bought this MP3 for the music player on my cell phone because my cell phone doubles as an MP3 player, and because I like the song.
on May 7, 2013
I like this song, it is worth buying and spending the money on. Instrumentals and the vocals are great. Good lyrics.
on October 8, 2014
It's really nice how buying songs online means not having to wait for them
on January 20, 2015