Sweet Home Alabama 4 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Battle Begins Alabama native Kelsey Smith begins her search for love by meeting 22 would-be suitors. 11 are from the country & 11 are "city-slickers," but they're all determined to win her heart. The first 2 men are sent home at elimination.
2. Southern Discomfort The first of the romantic dates begin, as the house becomes divided city versus country. Adventures include a speedboat date in Orange Beach & a moonlit evening by the water.
3. Camping and Glamping Faced with planning a trip for Kelsey in the outdoors, city and country guys choose dramatically different ways of impressing the girl of their dreams.
4. Career Day Kelsey wants to be a teacher, so she takes the remaining suitors to an elementary school class to see how they interact with kids. A big city guy tries to learn the two-step at an authentic country bar.
5. Into the Swamp Kelsey surprises the guys with a trip into the heart of the Louisiana swamp, where the remaining city and country men are forced to square off in hopes of winning a private date...their challenge: catch the largest gator.
6. Sweet Home Friday Night Lights Kelsey takes the remaining guys to a high school football game in Fairhope, AL. The men must prepare the stadium for the game and impress a local cheer squad.
7. The Bar Fight It's a night out on the town for Kelsey and the few guys left standing. But what's supposed to be a fun evening takes a dramatic turn for the worse.
8. The Night Train A romantic date unfolds in the boxcar of a freight train as it rolls through the countryside. Kelsey takes the remaining guys to the zoo, where each has an up-close encounter with the animals.
9. Home Sweet Home Kelsey takes the remaining guys to her parent's home in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, where the guys seek her family's approval. Kelsey makes her most difficult decision yet...she chooses the final two men who will be vying for her heart.