5.0 out of 5 stars Super Soft and No Sizing Issues
Just received these sleep pants. They are perfect. Wearing them is like being wrapped in a chenille blanket! The price can't be beat either. I ordered the large (I am an adult size 6, not a junior) and it fits perfectly. I just wish pants like this came is solid colors.
Published 2 months ago by Ginger K. Ramirez

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleep Pants, but DO NOT BUY!
Published 15 months ago by Happy Mom in Tennessee

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleep Pants, but DO NOT BUY!, December 29, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
These soft and snuggy leopard print, thick, fleece sleep pants would have gotten five stars from me, but we ordered what should have been plenty big for my daughter, and they are TOO TIGHT. I didn't go to the trouble of sending them back. I just ordered a pair in large and hoped they would work. She wanted them so badly. They are bright, adorably cute, and they are the softest fleece I've ever seen. But what happened? I received the 2nd pair, and we were sent a SMALL instead of a large! I was so frustrated. I called Amazon, and they were great. The lady was so apologetic, and they are taking both pairs back with full refunds, no shipping costs. I'll always do business with Amazon, but never will I buy this brand of anything again! I advise the same for you. Look for another brand of sleep pants, even if they cost more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size, January 22, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I ordered a large and received a small. For the price, it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it back. I gave it to someone who could actually wear a small, and these were so small they were given to a child. I think I might have liked them if they had come in the correct size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, February 13, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
These pants are so comfortable however they run a little bit small. I had ordered a size up so they would be loose and extra comfy. They are a little snug but comfy

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, January 21, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is very comfortable and the material very soft and durable. Even after a couple of washes the colors are as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Soft and No Sizing Issues, January 18, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sweet Junior's Plush Pants Animal Print (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars My kiddo lives in them, January 8, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Great Fit, Great Price and very comfortable! My kiddo is 5 ft tall they are a bit long, but she loves them that way! She wears them around the house and would wear them to school if she could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well., December 25, 2013
Kathie Wheeler (St Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Size is right, very warm and soft. A very comfy pajama bottom or to lounge around in. I will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very soft, December 20, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
overwhelmingly soft, I got them for my daughter but am thinking I would like them, they seem to have ironed out the sizing problems, ordered medium and thats what I got! Great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars pj's, December 11, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
my daughter needed new pajamas,she is 14 and a lot of her clothes are getting too small for her now

ARRAY(0xd96ea960)