- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by insomniacsonline when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. I Wanna Love You Forever (5/5)- Alright, this song probably gets old to people who have heard too much, but I still love it. In this song alone it shows that Jessica can sing better then most teen pop stars, and singers for that matter!
2. I Think I'm In Love With You (4/5)- Great dance music, it's fun and upbeat, but they the same sentences a few too many times in certain parts of the song and it's kind of annoying.
3. Where You Are (4/5)- A super sweet ballad done by Jessica and her boyfriend Nick Lachey. Unfortunately it's overplayed by radio stations, but the first time I heard it, I cried. The song is amazing!
4. Final Heartbreak (5/5)- I'll just say it, the first time I heard it, I hated it, but the second time, I fell in love with it! Great music, lyrics, and a mix of rock, pop, and early 90's music.
5. Woman In Me (2/5)- Duet between Jess and Destiny's Child. At first I thought I'd really like this song but I was disapointed with it. Good intro, music and chorus, but as for the rest of the song? Eh...
6. I've Got My Eyes on You (5/5)- LOVE IT! Fun, happy, catchy, upbeat, really good live too. I swear, this should *definately, no questions asked* should be Jessica's next single! This is my favorite fast song The music and lyrics are spectacular! DON'T SKIP THIS SONG!
7. Betcha She Don't Love You (4/5)- Fun, Catchy.....but not as good as some of her other songs.Read more ›
Jess's first ever single. It's a sweet ballad which shows off Jessica's strong voice. She should have released this second or third, not first. But it's still great. 5/5
2. I Think I'm In Love With You
A cute, catchy little ditty which was the third release. It's singable, infectious and has a cool video. Another good track. 5/5
3. Where You Are (feat. Nick Lachey)
A gorgeous song! I love the vocals on this. Nick and Jessica sound brill together. It's a very sweet song that is a definite must-listen. 5/5
4. Final Heartbreak
My favorite on the album! It's a catchy, dancy tune with a killer chorus that catches you instantly. I was singing along in seconds. 5/5
5. Woman In Me (feat. Destiny's Child)
This song is ok. It gets kind of boring towards the end. You can't really hear Destiny's Child on this track, Jessica drowns them out. It's got a catchy chorus though. 3/5
6. I've Got My Eyes On You
Another upbeat, awesome tune. It has a cool chorus which sticks in your head. Definitely listen to this! 5/5
7. Betcha She Don't Love You
Why do people say there's too many slow tracks on this CD? This is the 4th fast one in a row! This is just like the last track, upbeat, dancy, and catchy. 5/5
8. My Wonderful
The first song I ever knew from Jessica. It's got great music, cool lyrics and a nice message. One of my faves. 5/5
9. Sweet Kisses
The wicked title track. It's simple but sweet. It has brill vocals and cool music. Should have been a single! 5/5
10. Your Faith In Me
11. Heart Of Innocent
Boring songs. I listened to them once and gave up. Both 2/5
You should definitely buy this CD now if you haven't yet, it's worth it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Begining of her Christian upbringing n song! A great singer! We will always love ur ministry n song!❤️🎼🎶🎈Published 9 months ago by darlene king
I think Im in love is the best song on this cd.But,the whole cd is great.I love her duet with Destiny's Child and the love songs on here show off her powerful vocal range! Read morePublished 10 months ago by Wife 26
Jessica Simpson is probably the third best of the 4 pop princesses (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Mandy Moore). Read morePublished 17 months ago by Jaylen
While Christina's debut featured great, but restrained vocals compared to what she does now as well as some sadness and depth, this debut is more ballad-heavy and when it's not,... Read morePublished on June 14, 2012 by Adrian
I bought this as a gift for my daughter, she likes it. She is a big Jessica Simpson fan so I guess, this is a great CD!Published on January 17, 2012 by kathy Dufresne
when i first heard i wanna love you for ever i knew it was for me and my husband we hadnt been together long at that point but we are still together today MANY years later!!! Read morePublished on December 9, 2010 by Amazon Customer