Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 7, 2013
I wish I could say the same for Calvin Harris' other work, but he treated her voice and song with fantastic sensitivity for her style, and kudos to him for that. If you like her Machine work and don't mind a more electronic spin on things, this is totally worth the download.
on April 25, 2014
But I never buy music that I don't like. Good Song! I hate that Amazon gives a minimum number of words for a review esp. with mp3 purchases. The star rating should already be enough. Like any art, music is so subjective that no matter how good my review will be if other people don't like the song then they will never buy it.
on May 30, 2014
In December of 2012, Calvin Harris released his latest single, "Sweet Nothing", with Florence Welch on lead vocals. I love how she decided to branch out into a EDM/dance-type song after being successful with her first two LP's. This is, by far, the BEST song that she has ever done. I cannot stop listening to this song, even if I wanted to. What I love even more is how androgynous she looks in the video. By the second verse, she undresses her hair and some of her clothes and turns into a sexy stripper.

Florence took a lot of risks with this song and video, and it paid off rather well. I can't wait to see where she goes next in her musical career. Time for a third album by now, isn't it?? :)
on December 30, 2012
I don't usually go for pop music because there are no lyrics and about ten musical notes repeated over and over. Take Rhianna's Diamonds - never have I heard a song with less imagination. It's a commercial jingle, not a song. But this combines the powerful lyrics and talented voice of Florence Welch and some techno beat to make a funky vibe that's hard to beat. Well done!
on April 3, 2013
I heard this on the radio and was wondering who was singing it.
It reminds me of a broken relationship where the lady is holding
onto promises by her man. Or two people just being together.
If you love this song, get it!
on November 25, 2012
It's nice to see Calvin Harris hasn't sold out to the mainstream like David Guetta. Although Harris' popularity continues to rise, his music style remains constant. It's for that reason that I admire him. This song just shows his immense talent and his good taste in vocal talent.
on January 4, 2013
Well I had not heard who Calvin Harris. I love Florence so I automatically bought this song featuring her. I love it! I love his sound and the beat and just can't stop listening to it. Then now I am looking into his songs. I found one one with him and Ellie Goulding and I love it too.
on January 5, 2013
Florence Welch's voice just blows me alway. Whether she's with Calvin or the Machine, you know the song is going to be amazing. It's beautifully haunting with a fist pumping beat. Just click download you won't regret it.
on July 20, 2013
WAY TOO MANY TIMES NOW, damn Florence Welch and her smooth and sexy voice. I got sucked in, you got me, I'm hooked.
on August 10, 2013
'Sweet Nothing' rocks! I totally love this song. It has a nice beat and tempo very 'house' like. Reminds me a little of a techno song I used to love as well. It is a great song to work out or run to. If you like 'house/techno' I think you'll love this. Plus, the lyrics make you think and the singer is wonderful!