American Hoggers 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Before the Storm After winning last season's showdown, Jerry Campbell is the Hog Boss in Texas. Business is booming, but Krystal, Robert and Lea aren't seeing any of the profits. They all point to Jerry's new hobby of "investing" in Texas "artifacts" as the main reason.
2. Breaking Point After only a few days into their new job, the Creek Boys have had about enough of Ronnie's obsession with taking down Jerry Campbell. It all comes to a head when he leads the guys on a wild chase into a barn because he thinks he saw "Hogzilla.
3. Separate Ways Krystal and Lea commit to their decision to quit Jerry and team Campbell and start their own business. They buy their own Jeep and christen it with a decal bearing the name of their new outfit:
4. To Catch a Pig Ronnie Creek can't get his truck unstuck, or his crew to come help him--they're fed up with his obsession over an elusive 500lb hog. So he decides that he doesn't need either to capture his prize.
5. Turf War The girls are off to another job, and meet with a couple who claim they've spotted Bigfoot on their land, and mimic its call. While on the hunt, the girls hear something suspicious, and as Lea pulls her gun, culprit Jerry busts out of the brush.
6. Hog-blocking With Ronnie and Cody away, Randy and Shep struggle to hobble a hog on their own...and Shep gets attacked! After Shep's face-off with the attack hog, the Creeks tell Ronnie to go hang his hat where the sun don't shine.
7. Stuck in the Mud Jerry and Robert aren't budging off the Bigfoot ranch, and Krystal and Lea aren't happy about it. But they're really upset when a couple of their dogs disappear from the GPS, and they find out that Jerry has sabotaged them.
8. Heartache Riding high after their success on the Bigfoot job, and frustrated with Jerry's constant sabotage, Krystal and Lea take a huge gamble by moving their hog hunting operation to Florida.
9. Turning Point Jerry's health scare wasn't an actual heart attack, but the doctor tells him to lay off the things in his life that cause him stress or next time it could be worse. Jerry is left pondering his future as a hog hunter.
10. Swamped Ronnie Creek finally captures his 500-pound hog, but it's a bittersweet victory. Krystal and Lea clash with Tom Walker while helping a cow rancher protect his herd, driving a wedge between them.
11. The Replacement In Florida, Tom surprises the girls with some news: he's bringing in his friend Dynamite to help with the workload, and Krystal and Lea are forced to hunt alone with a sluggish vehicle and unfamiliar dogs.
12. Divide and Conquer Tom proposes a "friendly competition" between the guys and girls to see who can catch more hogs. The girls agree, and add one condition: dead hogs don't count. But Krystal falls prey to her own rule when she's forced to stab a hog.
13. Makin' Tracks Jerry is thrilled with Katie's progress, and initiates her into the Campbell clan by giving her a six-shooter bearing the family crest. Katie takes the gesture a little too literally: she goes to shoot a hog surrounded by dogs.
14. Real Texas Hero Jerry lands a job of a lifetime: cleaning hogs off the ranch of Dean Smith, an Olympic medalist and former stunt double for John Wayne. Jerry takes this work for a "real Texas hero with a real Texas hog problem" very seriously.
15. Hogwash After seeing Krystal at the Campbell homestead, Jerry is really starting to miss his baby girl, and wonders if he could ever truly replace "Krystal the Pistol." He takes his angst out on Katie when she's late to work.
16. Two Steps Forward Jerry wishes he had Krystal back on the team, but he knows he's got to lean on Katie as the team plugs away on the Dean Smith job. Krystal and Lea continue to struggle on the watermelon farm and get a big shock.
17. Campbell vs. Campbell While Krystal and Lea battle cacti and barbed wire in an all-out fight to land a hog on the watermelon farm, Jerry is done feeling soft for her and says he's going to give her some tough love.
18. Blazed and Confused Krystal makes a terrible mistake in the heat of the watermelon hunt that threatens the life of a loved one. And Jerry gets a big surprise when he goes all the way down to Mexico on a job.
19. Sweet Revenge When Jerry and revenge-obsessed Ronnie butt heads in an all-out hog-off, Jerry unleashes his secret weapon. Meanwhile, the girls get back in action in a big way, and Robert helps Katie go after one huge, ornery hog.
20. And the Winner Is As the war against the Creeks begins, a confident Ronnie bets his entire pool of money. The Creeks start cleaning up, but the Campbells keep the score close. At the end, Jerry tells his team who won.
|Starring||Katie Ball, Jerry Campbell|
|Supporting actors||Krystal Campbell, Robert Campbell, Ronnie Creek, Lea Penick, David Sheppard, Randy Tate, Cody Whitish|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Thom Beers, Chris Brewster, Jeff Conroy, Patrick Cummings, Bo Faulkner, Elaine Frontain Bryant, Sean Glynn, Jon Goldman, Brent Henderson, Evan Lerner, Orion Martindale, Aaron McKenna, David McKillop, Troy Montgomery, Lily Neumeyer, Leah Pietrusiak, Steve Sanders, Ross Schneider, Philip David Segal, Reaves Avery Washburn|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show! My husband is on it, so that might influence my opinion...just a little. ;) I wish they would've had more Seasons, I hated to see it end. Read morePublished 4 days ago by txfarmgrl211