Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

50%
50%
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 23, 2007
I bought this book becasue I went to a quilting class for the above mentioned pattern. The yardage asked for was a bit excessive, you could have used fat quarters and still have been successful. Also the author makes it rather difficult to make the half-square triangles if yu follow her directions. If you know how to use thangles this quilt will go alot smoother for you. The quilt turns out very well in the end. You could be done in 2-3 days if motivated.
on December 3, 2009
Love this book - especially Sandy's method for accurate 1/2 square triangles. I found the instructions easy to follow and enjoyed giving my own twist to my fabric selection. Lots of compliments on the quilts I made from Sandy's patterns. Highly recommend!
on October 8, 2009
Really loved this book. Easy to follow instructions and tips and the recipes are a bonus. Will definitely be trying them.
on January 22, 2011
Although some of the patterns are similar to other quilt patterns I already own, this book gives them new looks.