|Price:||$9.21 ($4.61 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $0.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sweet Leaf Vanilla Creme Flavored Liquid Stevia, 2 oz
- Natural flavors with sweet stevia
- Only a penny per drop
- Zero calories and zero carbs
- Safe for diabetics
- Can be used in almost anything
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Brand
At a time when producers and consumers are increasingly drawn to products that claim to be all-natural, low calorie, and low in carbs, stevia has caught the eye of health conscious consumers. It has been around for centuries and is just now becoming the rage with the sugar-shunning crowd in part because of the popularity of low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets that discourage sweets. Stevia is a nutritional supplement that adds a naturally sweet taste to your current diet. Made from an intensely sweet extract of natural stevia leaves, it has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and a zero glycemic index.
Flavor: Vanilla Creme
Proprietary blend (.5ml) Purified water, Stevia (leaf) extract. Other ingredients- Natural flavors, grapefruit seed extract. Ingredients Updated- 10/5/2005
As a dietary supplement, add 1 drop per 2 liquid ounces. Adjust to preference.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I also use stevia for cooking but for measuring purposes I prefer to use stevia powder -Pure Stevia Powder (1 lb). The powder is actually a bit sweeter than the liquid (minus the vanilla) so just remember the golden rule when measuring, a little goes a very long way. One teaspoon is equal to about a cup of sugar!
When I want to make something taste better without adding extra vanilla, I use: Pure Stevia Powder (3.5 oz). This works much better since it is simple and pure stevia. Now, it is in a much higher concentration than you might be accustomed to, so be careful in the beginning. A little will go a long way. This package will last you quite a long time if used properly.
1) Can be incorporated into many foods: I add this peppermint stevia to teas, chocolate pudding and vanilla ice cream to add a bit of flavor. It can also be used as a sugar substitute when baking things that might incorporate peppermint or taste good with peppermint (for example, chocolate cookies).
2) The bottle says peppermint and it actually tastes like peppermint: The flavor is unmistakeably peppermint and that is nice. I have had some unique stevia flavors where you could have blindfolded me and I never would have guessed the flavor. I will note that there is a supplemental taste that accompanies nearly all stevia sweeteners. The aftertaste with this particular flavor isn't bitter.
3)Small enough to fit in a purse -- I have packed Sweet Leaf stevia in my purse so that I don't have to use sugar packets to sweeten beverages when dining out.
4) Natural -- No chemical sugar substances like aspartame.
5) Sweet Leaf makes quite a few interesting flavors of stevia -- Sugar seems to be in every food product and I found myself developing a dependency on it. With all of the great stevia flavors made by Sweet Leaf, you can begin to reduce the amount of sugar in your diet.
6) Dissolves well -- Just add stevia and do a bit of stirring and the product will spread evenly. I haven't had problems with flavor being concentrated in one part of a dish or beverage.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this stuff....great in my coffee with half and half. No need for flavored Creamer anymore!Published 8 hours ago by Julie Nelson
using stevia for the 1st time and I must say its all natural and a healthier way to sweeten things upPublished 1 day ago by RICHARD ROEBUCK
Absolutely love this product! I add it to everything: tea, oatmeal, smoothies, even to water. It gives a very sweet taste and can easily reduce cravings when on a diet.Published 3 days ago by Anastasia
This is the best one I've found. I put it in my latte every morning.Published 3 days ago by Holly Bishop
A few years back one of my former roommates decided to bake cookies. She wanted to cut back on her sugar intake and asked if she could use my stevia drops. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Chris R
Such a great product, and so much more affordable than our grocery store! I love to use this with sparkling water for flavor.Published 4 days ago by Megan P