5.0 out of 5 stars Love Hope Falls story, including this one!
Great characters. The story is sweet and the characters continue to envelop you in friendship. I love the series and this book as well. Recommend.
Published 2 months ago by Supermuv

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good
Nice for extended news on the "fabulous four". Lauren was a little unbelieveable in rapid personality changes. I did enjoy the book---not her best.
Published 15 months ago by Constance Carney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Hope Falls story, including this one!, May 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT !!!!, March 17, 2014
Cookie's Princess (Greenock, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
If you love reading a fantastic story.. you have to read this third book in the series.. Melanie and Shawna have again written and awesome book....this is the story of Sam and Luke.. I have to admit I have loved Sam from the beginning.. I wish there was a place called Hope Falls I would go stay there and hope I could become friends with the Fabulous Four.. especially their book club nights !!! the others books have made me laugh.. but this one had my crying laughing.. if your feeling down this series will pick you up.. be prepared to read until the end they are books once started you cannot put down.. Now looking forward to Lauren's story..

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. Much better than book two in this series. I recommend this book to anyone. For crying out loud, would one of the fabulous four get married and quit talking about it! Jeez Louise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Medal, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Sweet Victory is the third Hope Falls book and so far is my absolute favorite!!! Even from book 1, Sweet Reunion, Sam has been my favorite Awesome Foursome member and I couldn't wait to read her story - sister duo Melanie Shawn did not disappoint me. Sweet Victory is the story of unrequited crushes blossoming into everlasting love. I wish I could move to Hope Falls so Sam could be my best friend!!!

Read every Hope Falls book you can get your hands on - you'll be hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Love the book. Would recommend it to anyone! this series is amazing good you will love it! love hope fall series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Love love live this book of the series my favorite!! I would highly recommend this book to read. Its a sweet book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardly been kissed..., January 8, 2014
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Sam had never had a boyfriend, but she had had a crush for YEARS on the same guy who was showing interest in her now. This funny book let's us see our other Hope Falls friends as we watch Sam and Luke fall for each other in real life instead of just in both of their fantasies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and Fun, October 30, 2013
Talkumi (Burbank, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I loved reading this romance full of humor and genuine affection. It's a blast to follow another of the Fabulous Four falling in love. If you enjoyed the first two in this series, you will definitely enjoy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Three, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This third in the series was really cute and had a fast paced tone set about it. Sam is really adorable and all Melanie Shawn's male characters have a charm to them that you try to find in guys in real life. I was expecting to become a bit blaze by book 3 but really enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Hope Falls, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Sweet Victory (A Hope Falls Novel Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This is the 3rd book I've read from Melanie Shawn (and the 3rd in the Hope Falls Chronicles). I love Samantha and Luke's story. If Hope Falls were a real place, I'd want to sign up for snowboarding lessons myself! I've already started reading the last in the series, Home Sweet Home. I'm sad it's almost over!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›