Customer Discussions > Float forum

Sweet mother mary...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 9, 2008 12:37:56 PM PST
Qbicle says:
I can not WAIT until this comes out! FM has kept us waiting long enuff!! Slainte!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2008 9:58:57 AM PST
B. Smith says:
It should be awesome. I saw them in Columbus, Ohio two weeks ago and they played a lot of the new album. Same feel as "within a mile" but all new and shiny. Paddy's Lament is amazing. Same quality songs and musicianship you'd expect from such a great band!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2008 1:56:55 AM PST
Been a fan for some time now, I have high hopes for this album!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2008 1:19:29 PM PST
Qbicle says:
I shake more violently each day with anticipation. Every time I've seen them play, it's been nothing but brotherly love and cheers ('n beers) all around (with the exception of a few idiot beefcakes who miss the point entirely and get too aggro). Unfortunately, the only SoCal show they're playing any time soon is Coachella ($90 + Ticketbastard fees = $130) and they're not allowed to play in the area any time close to before and after that date. Screwed.
Thanks for sharing.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 29, 2008 1:37:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 29, 2008 1:38:44 PM PST
Just received this album from Side One Dummy. DAMN!!! Only on the fifth song and love it already!! Great great CD as usual from these guys.

If I have one complaint it is this ... they don't come close enough to Minneapolis for me to see them AGAIN. Before I came up here I was fortunate enough to see them twice in San Diego within 4 months ... July 4th & SoCo Music Festival

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2008 7:06:35 PM PST
I just saw Flogging Molly Saturday March 1, 2008 in Baltimore hours after getting the CD in the mail. Wow! The show was flawless. The new CD is really really good. A bit more mellow than Within A Mile of Home.

Is Dave King getting soft as the years pass? ;-) (just kidding.)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Float forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 9, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 3, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Float
Float by Flogging Molly (Audio CD - 2008)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (70)