5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sweetening up drinks!
I have been using SweetLeaf Stevia liquid for the past year for sweetening my coffee and teas. A little goes a long way and these little bottles last a very long time as a result. The dropper makes it very easy to use and with just a couple drops I have a delicious cup of healthy tea without any excess calories.

I also use stevia for cooking but for measuring...
Published 13 months ago by W. Teague

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the original
Go back to the original formula. This is not as sweet and consequently gets used up quickly.
I've stopped buying it.
Published 9 months ago by s

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sweetening up drinks!, September 19, 2013
This review is from: SweetLeaf SteviaClear Liquid Stevia, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) (Grocery)

I also use stevia for cooking but for measuring purposes I prefer to use stevia powder - 100 Grams (3.5 Oz) Stevia 95% Steviosides Bulk Powder. The powder is actually a bit sweeter than the liquid so just remember the golden rule when measuring, a little goes a very long way. One teaspoon is equal to about a cup of sugar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavor, September 17, 2013
I used this in grain free baking as well as ice tea or hot coffee. Great flavor will order again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the original, January 21, 2014
s (California) - See all my reviews
I've stopped buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best Stevia Product!!!, March 11, 2009
I've used this product for quite a few years, after trying MANY other brands and forms, and still find this to be the absolute best stevia product--hands down! I don't know what we would do without this product. We use it every day, all day, for coffee, tea, sweetening yogurt fruit, etc. All our family members like it, too. One bottle lasts for over two months, usually three. It has no aftertaste, a few drops is all it takes and finally, we've been able to almost eliminate sugars from our diet without "suffering". There are 2,880 drops in a 4 oz or 120ml bottle, according to the manufacturer. We love it!
UPDATE: Received new shipment and bottle label has changed. Now states there are approx. 600 servings per bottle at 5-8 drops per serving or to taste. Last few bottles seemed slightly weaker, but still the best of all the other brands, by far. We still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the same sweetness as powder/but still amazing, May 17, 2014
Maybe they changed the formula because people said it was too sweet, but sweetener is suppose to be sweet. I have used packets of sweetleaf for a long time and love it. It is pricey at $8 for 70 packets so I thought I would get the liquid and see if it would last longer. Sadly I need at least 10-12 drops to get to the same sweetness as 2 packets. I did have higher hopes. The taste is fine just duller than the packets, still no aftertaste or bitterness which is great, but again the packets of powder are not the same as liquid.

Update 7/24/14

Although i still stand by my first review and still feel the powder is sweeter, this is the BEST STEVIA on the market. The only one that is not fake and filled with fillers. It is not bitter at all has zero aftertaste. After reading how people gain weight with artificial sweeteners like Splenda, I decided to try Stevia. I was using so much Splenda it was insane and nothing ever tasted sweet enough. After switching to Sweetleaf Stevia Clear, it's amazing how my taste buds have changed. I can now actually taste the real sweetness in fruit and desserts. I used to add Splenda to my fruit because it did not seem sweet enough. Insane right. That's what happens when your addicted to a sweetener like Splenda. I also noticed within a month that my craving for sweets which was non-stop, has diminished significantly. I will use and rave about Sweetleaf Stevia forever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sweetener but. . . . ., August 15, 2013
After it has been open for some time it develops a cloudy sediment. I understand this doesn't affect flavor or anything, but that is the reason I didn't give it 5*s. I feel this product is safer than other sweeteners on the market and so far I haven't heard anything that would indicate it is unsafe.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best natural sweetener, August 5, 2013
I've tried other types of stevia and I never liked them.
I always knew stevia coming from a plant with no other ingredients was the healthiest.
I used sweet & low for 20 years.
It has to be sweet leaf stevia.
Also the package ones ave maltodextrine so be careful that's sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for alcoholic drinks, June 8, 2013
I like whiskey straight, but with a little sweetness to it, but not as sweet as an old fashioned. A few drops of this make sipping more pleasurable.

I find that using it alone in tea does not produce the sweet taste I like, so usually mix it with Splenda. I also prefer mixing it with Splenda in smoothies, as alone it seems a bit bitter and artificial tasting, even at low dosages.

Not concerned so much with calories, but with carbs. Overall, a good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same liquid stevia, October 29, 2012
Carolyn Morrow (Nashville, TN, US) - See all my reviews
I have used Stevia for twenty eight years, since I learned it contained ZERO chemicals and did NOT spike an insulin response! I ordered two bottles on Amazon a few weeks ago. First of all, NOT ONE BOTTLE of liquid Stevia I have EVER purchased previously instructed me to refrigerate after opening! Secondly, after just a few uses, the lid has crystallized and I have difficultly opening it. Now, after another few weeks, the liquid is cloudy and murky LOOKING! SweetLeaf has most definatly changed the formula! It seems they told Amazon the way they handled it has caused this, that is wrong!! The bottle I have open in my fridge TODAY, came from Whole Foods!! I had purchased it before I saw Amazon had the product at a better price! I ordered the two bottle special which has NOT been opened, I will be returning it today!!

5.0 out of 5 stars How to make the white stevia particles go back into solution., September 2, 2014
I use this everyday in oatmeal, herbal teas, and yogurt and have been using it for about 5 or 6 years. I recently had a bottle that had some white floating pieces. After reading that it was the stevia coming out of solution, I heated it for about 20 seconds in the microwave.using a Pyrex cup. It went right back into solution and was perfectly clear again! Just poured it back into the original bottle and haven't had any more 'floaters'. Hope this helps someone.