Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swhiteme Luxurious 100% Silk Charmeuse Long Scarf - Claude Monet's "Water Lilies"
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 11, 2013
I absolutely LOVE it. I had to attend a fancy ladies luncheon.... except that I'm not fancy, I have no dress up clothes, and didn't have money to buy any, so I bought this scarf.... and I believe I was the "belle of the ball." I felt just as well dressed as the rich ladies! I was well pleased with the scarf. It's lovely.
on September 20, 2013
This scarf is gorgeous and the colors are to die for. The silk is a very good quality silk and the size is perfect. I feel soo beautiful just trying it on and I have not even worn it yet. This will make a great gift for those of us who appreciate beauty!
on February 8, 2013
I ordered several of these scarfs for gifts, and they were beautiful. They were a good value and as listed.
on February 17, 2013
A very nice scarf. A good value. The picture does not do it justice. The Order was shipped very promptly.
on February 3, 2013
Scarf is very pretty and easy to wear. However just wanted to note that at least mine has a very clear "top" to it along the long part where it looks more like the sky part than the water and lilies part of the original painting. This is, to me, a bit awkward for a neck scarf.
on November 7, 2013
This is one gorgeous scarf. At first I was a little put off by how bright it was, but the vivid color of it has really grown on me. I've had tons of compliments on it. It's one of the most unique accessories I own, and I am very, very happy with my purchase.
on March 26, 2013
This is absolutley gorgeous! Nothing feels like pure silk. I highly recommend these. I will definately purchase more of these.
on December 13, 2012
This us a lovt ely 100 % silk scarf. I purchased is as a gift for my friend I visited Paris with a couple of years ago. The length is perfect for wear under a jacket, maybe a little long to wear with a sweater. The colors are stunning and I know it will be well-received.
on March 25, 2013
This is so beautiful I love looking at it whenever I go into my bedroom where it hangs. It feels and looks like top quality silk. It is definitely worth the price.
on March 29, 2013
The material feels silky and flowy - nice. The colors look exactly as in the picture (at least on my screen - can't stress enough, that it depends on the calibration). However I expected the scarf to be a bit larger. Anyway - can't wait to wear it.

See 1 answered question