5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect cleaning solution for us
Let me preface this review by saying before I bought this I researched other product reviews and noticed the majority of them were written by people who got a free unit from the manufacturer, so I'm sure their reviews were skewed by the fact that they didn't have to purchase it. I bought the Steamboost mop at full retail price at a local store.

Compared to a...
Published 13 months ago by Douglas

The manufacturer commented on the review below
3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great on tile
We were looking forward to testing the Swiffer Bissell Steamboost, having used the Swiffer WetJet for several years. The name of "Bissell" definitely adds a certain quality to the name of the product, so we we eagerly anticipated its arrival.

As with other Swiffer products, this was nicely packaged, easy to assemble and came with simple-to-follow directions...
Published 14 months ago by David Segrove

‹ Previous | 113 14 1536 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm DISGUSTED!, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Swiffer Bissell Steamboost Steam Mop Starter Kit In The Box (Health and Beauty)
I had to stop using the Steam Mop just to write this review. My house is always spotless. I'd pay someone to lick my floor, because it is always clean! I have a 9 month old who crawls around all day long so it is a MUST that the floor is clean. Someone shut the front door. The pads where coming out BLACK. When I mean BLACK I mean it. The disgusting ick is coming from my floor. The one I mop every night. I can't believe it. I have no idea how someone can give this a bad review. You think you're floors are clean? Ha! think again. This Swiffer Bissell will prove you're cleanliness wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, October 27, 2013
Add me to the 5 start reviews for this product. I am not a big fan of Swiffer products, but was intrigued when Bissell teamed up to make this product, as I am a fan of Bissell products. This mop was easy to assemble and ready to use within minutes. It cleaned my laminate beautifully. I am very, very pleased with this purchase. This one is a keeper .

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, September 3, 2013
I was having trouble keeping my floors clean with three Toy Poodles in the house and a chronic case of Arthritis in my lower back and shoulders. The light weight and ease of use are a joy for me. I use it daily. I think I would rather use a washable microfiber cover rather than disposable paper pads. That is ok if you don't have those yet. It is just an idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the job the Swiffer Bisseal Steamboost does on my floors!, August 25, 2013
Swiffer Bissell Steamboost Steam Mop Starter Kit In The Box...I also ordered the open window scented pads. I mopped my floor with a regular mop, let it dry and then used the Bissell about 30 mins after my floors were dry. It was AMAZING how much dirt the Bissell Steamboost picked up! I will always have this in my cleaning closet!!!

Happy Customer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans Great~, July 18, 2013
Swiffer Bissell Steam boost Steam Mop Starter Kit in the Box
I have been using the Swiffer mop for years so I was excited to get to try this Swiffer Steam boost Steam Mop.
This came nicely packaged with the mop, 2 steam mop pads and a regular Swiffer pad.
After the simple assembly, you fill the water tank with 10 oz. distilled water (I used my regular filtered water), attach the steam pad, plug in (the cord is about 20 feet long) and wait
30 seconds for the light to indicate it's ready to use.
When steam stops coming out you have to refill the tank and you have to unplug it to do that. Also, this mop should be stored with an empty tank.
There are videos on the Swiffer site should you need help with assembly and or mopping.
I found this Swiffer Steam boost Steam Mop easy to use and it cleans wonderfully. The floor dries quickly and the 10 oz. of water goes a long way, I could clean all the floors I normally clean
with 32 0z of solution (kitchen, living room and walkways) and had some left over.
Most importantly my floor is clean, looks clean and smells clean. Also, I really like that I can mop normally in that I don't have to go super slow for the steam to work.
The only thing I have a concern about is the durability of the trigger and handle but only time will tell and I will post back on that.
If you have any questions, post a comment and I will answer as best as I can.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this product but........, July 17, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this product and the concept of it. Love all the swiffer items that have come out thus far but I think I got a defective one because I had no steam. The pad didn't even get warm so thus the reason I think it was defective. I did use it to was the floor and the water in the reserve did go down but only to wet the pad so that I could get more use out of it.

I used mine on old hardwood floors and it seemed okay but like I said no steam. The fragrance is really quite pleasing and not strong. The pad I used made it through my kitchen, dining room and part of my living room before I had to change it. I have a two bedroom apartment and could probably get away with using three pads or maybe even two considering they are thick enough that you can turn them over and use the other side as long as your floors are caked with mud.

The unit was easy sneezy to put together and weighs very little until you put that bit of water in and even then it's not much. The trigger was what bothered me. I have problems with my wrists and it seems like you have to keep the trigger pushed for anything to happen. Other than that I would really love this if I got one that actually steamed.

I wish I could give a better review as of how the steam would affect the hardwood floors but alas I cannot. I do however always use the swiffer wet mop on my floors with no problem so I don't think the steam would cause one either. It really is easy to use and you'll have your mopping done in no time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot think of anything bad about this item., July 13, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have never used any Swiffer product before, though my mother swears by them. So I decided to give this item a try. I must say that I am extremely impressed. I cannot think of anything bad to say about this product. It is VERY lightweight and produces more steam than I expected. I don't think my kitchen floor has ever been so clean. I had no trouble moving it around, even in tight spots. This starter kit came with a few pads already, but they are not expensive to replace.

This product worked well on my non-wax floor, as well as on my hardwood floor. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed by Detra Fitch of Huntress Reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superpowered cleaning tool, July 12, 2013
Ivy (Brooklyn, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It assembles really fast. It could not be any easier, and easy is the watch word with this device. It's easy to assemble, it's easy to fill, it's easy to change the cloths, it's easy to get the worst stains up. There was this ... stuff hiding behind the refrigerator when I moved in. I have no idea how to describe it other than it stuck like someone randomly decided to paint part of the floor brown. Now, given the prior tenant had painted the kitchen, foyer, and bedroom black and the bathroom Amityville Horror Red, that wouldn't have shocked me that much. I have tried mopping it and scrubbing it, and it persisted in pretending it was paint. This mop got it up. It took both enclosed cleaning cloths, and an entire bottle of water, but it got it up. That alone makes it a win in my book.

The only downside, and this is largely because, as of the writing of this review (July 12, 2013) this product is very new to the market, is that it is impossible to get replacement pads. I will try their wet mop pads next, to see if they can do the job. I hope the pads come to the market quickly, as I love my new mop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 16, 2013
Judy Smith "judylynnsbooks" (jamestown, ky United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This works great and I'm sure it works at least as well as the higher priced steam cleaners. I got it to clean laminated floors and it works great. It's easy to assemble, takes less than a minute and then you just put your cleaner in the little holder, plug it in and away you go. There is no off and on switch. After you plug it in, give it about 30 seconds, the little red light will come on to tell you it's ready to go. The cord is extra long and unless you have a really big room, you won't have to even move your cord. It comes with two pads. The pads can be bought in most stores. I noticed Dollar General Store carries them and the price was reasonable. Great little item and I'm very pleased with its performance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive starter system, but refills don't come cheap, July 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Steamboost steam mop requires minimal assembly out of the box; the three parts easily clip together in seconds. You then install the Swiffer Steamboost pad, fill up the tank with tap water, plug it in and you're ready to go. At the push of the button the Steamboost supplied plenty of steam, and the cleaning solution in the pad works wonders on dirt and grime. I used it on my sealed hardwood floors and bathroom and kitchen tile with great results.

Construction quality seems a little flimsy, but keep in mind this steam mop is about half the price of other steam mops on the market.

Compared to traditional steam mops:
+ lighter
+ cheaper
+ Steamboost pads contain special detergent and scents, cleans and sanitizes better and faster
+ convenience of throw-away pads

- Flimsy
- Requires expensive Steamboost Swiffer pads (not compatible with ordinary Swiffer pads) instead of reusable, washable pads

The Swiffer steam mop is an inexpensive and convenient product that performs well, but it requires specific Steamboost Swiffer pads which are not cheap. It is probably best suited for light, occasional uses.

‹ Previous | 113 14 1536 | Next ›