Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 1, 2013
This mop left so much water on the floor that we had to follow it around with towels to sop up the water.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Roger, please grab your device and give us a call so we can learn more and help you 800-611-2583 #1. ^Heather
on April 23, 2014
Very easy to assemble, very light weight, very easy to put water in the tank, very easy to apply the wet pad, and it cleans up the floor like magic. The mop glides across the floor so smooth and cleans much better than the Swiffer Jet. The mop cleans tough spots and corners and is the best mop I've ever used.
on March 5, 2014
I've been using a sponge mop with alcohol water solution. Lots of tile and frequent bucket emptying and rinsing. Got a Swiffer Steam Boost yesterday and tried it this morning. After vacuuming and dry mopping with Swiffer, I Assembled and filled the Steam Booster. Fantastic. Got everything wet steamed, no water build up, easy to use. Took two pads and two 20oz bottles of water to get the job done. NO STREAKS! Cord plenty long enough. Trigger hold was easy. Water heated quickly to produce steam. Could see the steam coming out onto tile. Two pads used were FILTHY when finished! Great product for the price. No more sponge mopping. This Steamboost is here to stay in my house.
on October 11, 2013
Don't waist your money! Left floors streaky and with a film. Had to mop over again after I used the Swiffer Bissell steamboost, so my advise is to buy a mop and Mr. Clean.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We appreciate your taking the time to share, Sarah! Your feedback is very important to us and I'd like to try and help out. If your floor is brand new, it may have a special coating to protect during shipping, and this can cause streaking. It can also happen if other cleaning products have been used recently as some do leave a shine effect on it. If this is the case, using the products a few more times should solve the problem. Also, on areas with more dirty or sticky residues on the floor exist, 2 to 3 mopping strokes may be needed to clean the area. Hope this helps! ^Heather
on February 27, 2016
Do not buy!! This broke the third time I used it! Couldn't figure out why I wasn't seeing any steam this time and after searching the little hose you can see at the base where it bends was completely broke in half. No way to fix and how does something break so fast? I never hang onto receipts so that's my fault but things sure aren't built like they used to be. I have a bis sell carpet steam cleaner too and the hose on that broke too and it was only 4 months old and was over 300 dollars! Needless to say I am done with Bissell products and that would be my advice to anyone else!!
review image
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We're sorry the hose on your Swiffer Bissell Steamboost broke, Tammy. Although we ask for a receipt for warranty coverage, please call us at 1-800-611-2583 option 1 so we can see how we can make this up to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
on August 16, 2013
So I did a test on my kitchen floor which was quite dirty. I use the sniffer wet mop first and the pad was dirty. Then I used this steamboat on the same floor. The first pad was filthy, so was the second and the third. It cleaned dirt I didn't know was left. The negatives is if there is something sticky or a spill scrubbing it up isn't that impressive. I have two rooms with tile grouted floors and it didn't reach in between the tiles. Stiffer should solve this with a different type of pad. Obviously this isn't akin to scrubbing on your hand and knees with a harsh cleaner but to keep your floors clean its pretty amazing. Haven't attempted it on my wood floors yet
on July 25, 2013
It seemed like a good idea but quickly proved otherwise. I used the mop just like the instructions said but it left this white, blotchy film on my hardwoods. It might be ok for something like a tile or linoleum floor but not for hardwoods.
55 comments|12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thanks for sharing your recent experience, Mmishche! Your comments are very important to us and I'd like to help. The Swiffer Bissell SteamBoost is safe on tile, finished wood and laminate floors. If your floor is brand new, it may have a special coating to protect during shipping, and this can cause streaking. It can also happen if other cleaning products have been used recently as some do leave a shine effect on it. If this is the case, using the products a few more times should solve the problem. Also, on areas with more dirty or sticky residues on the floor exist, 2 to 3 mopping strokes may be needed to clean the area. Hope this helps! ^Heather
on March 15, 2014
I have a cleaning service. They love this. They threw away the Shark steam mop I had and my regular Swiffer after they started using this. They love this because it cleans tile and my hardwood floors equally well and have clean pads to use all the time that can be thrown away. Love it!
on October 16, 2013
It is easy to use. The results is wonderful - you never realize how much dirt is on the tile and wood floors just by daily use of a two person household! My only complaint is as I am grasping the handle to keep the steam going - the handle is a little flimsy and makes a sound like it may bend in a little and break.... so I solve that by relaxing my grip some. I have used bar towels cut to fit also - as I had read before others did, and it works well...
on January 19, 2015
I bought this steam mop as part of a two pack from costco. It came with a cordless swiffer vac (Amazing!!).
I have owned a shark mop previously with the white microfiber heads but they tended to slide and the plastic would catch the floor. That being said, this mop was clearly not even close to as good.
Mine came with two chemical soaked disposable pads that I refused to use. The whole reason I wanted a steam mop was to avoid chemicals. So I used this with regular swiffer cloths as wel as the yellow microfiber cloths from costco.
No good. Very little steam off put, the mop is flimsy and just pushed around dirt. I think it was poorly designed and should have a reusable microfiber head. I would definately go another route.
44 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We love that you love the SwifferVac that was part of the duo. We're so sorry to hear that you had quite the opposite experience with the Swiffer Bissell Steamboost. How frustrating! I will certainly share all of your comments with the rest of the team.

First, I want to assure you that the ingredients in our pads is perfectly safe to use as directed. These Swiffer Steam Pads have been specifically designed to fit the SteamBoost and other refill pads should not be used with this product or you won't get the same cleaning results. The steam's heat warms the cleaner, which breaks down dirt, and then the pad traps and locks the dirt away. When you are finished cleaning and the pad is full, simply throw the pad away.

It's hard to judge the amount of steam coming out by looking at it. While you may see some steam flow from the side vent, most of it is directed towards the floor pad to help release the cleaning agent inside to remove & lift dirt. Depending on the size of your room, or if a deep cleaning is needed, it may require changing the pad. As you begin to use it more often, this may not be necessary.

Your satisfaction and feedback are very important to us. Please feel free to contact us for further help at 1-800-611-2583 #1. We'll be glad to assist you! Thanks. ~Swiffer Team