5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful tunic
Well made, lightweight I get compliments on it all the time. I like the extra length of it ...very amply fit and comfortable...adds a lot of style and has an attractive bit of movement. I wear it to the market over a sleeveless tank; it's not just a swim suit coverup.
Published on December 18, 2012 by Mary Anne Haas

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color, but...
This is a beautiful color, and the material is nice, but it is HUGE to size, and quite shapeless. I realize it is a cover up, but I rather feel I could have cut a neck and arm holes in a sack just as well. I absolutely should have ordered a smaller size, completely my fault for ordering TOO BIG!
Published on May 16, 2012 by P. Burdette

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color, but..., May 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful tunic, December 18, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, January 22, 2013
I bought this for a trip to Cancun for a beach cover-up. It was so comfortable I wore it like a pj too. Be careful though it shrinks when you wash. Order a size bigger so when you wash it it will still fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to pay restocking fee!!!, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Swim 365 Women's Plus Size Cover-up for swimsuit Swim365 (Apparel)
This coverup is huge...at least 2 sizes too big! I normally wear a XL/1X and ordered a 1X but this would fit a 3X. I looked like I weighed an extra 100 pounds which is exactly what I don't want. When I returned it to the company, they charged me a $7.50 restocking fee! I have returned several items from Amazon in the past, but I have never had a company charge me a restocking fee. I will never buy from this company again do this very reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this Cover-Up!, April 27, 2013
Talking about great, comfortable, stylish, and pretty! I purchased this Cover-Up because I wanted to have a quick way to get dressed after my Water Aerobics' Class. I can leave the pool in the evening with this Cover-Up and feel like I'm completed dressed and presentable. I highly recommend the Swim 365 Plus Size Cover-Up. I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks really nice when you first buy it., December 15, 2012
Michelle R. (Park City, KS USA) - See all my reviews
My only issue with this cover-up is that after the first wash it doesn't look as nice. The black faded and it's just not as classy looking as I was wanting. I will wear it to the lake, but it's not something I can take on a cruise because it's so worn looking. Very soft and comfortable. Oh, and it runs big. I actually bought it big because I assumed it would shrink. It didn't.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a good cover-up..., April 14, 2014
This item would not make a good cover-up for a couple of reasons...first, the material is a very, very thin cotton material that would not be absorbent at all. It's also extremely long and big for a cover-up....it would make a nice after-shower cover-up. Although you would need to watch the neckline because it's very big and due to the type of material, would stretch out very easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, October 9, 2013
Cute maybe but very poorly made. The stitches on the smocking came apart the first time it was washed. I tried to return it but he company wants $7.50 for a restocking fee. It seems crazy to spend money to send it back when the workmanship is their responsibility not mine. They should replace it for free. But it's likely the replacement would fall apart too. This company obviously doesn't stand behind their product. Beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit coverup, March 24, 2014
Barbara Wolfe (MARYSVILLE, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
Large an unattractive. Wasn't what I expected. Clung to swimsuit and very black without any embellishments. Wasn't what I was looking for.

2.0 out of 5 stars sloppy material, June 22, 2014
This item is very large and the material is very thin and sloppy. Not a nice quality at all. Disappointing.