Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Green/Blue/Medium Green|Size: 64L x 38.75W x 1.5H in.|Change

on June 18, 2008
I bought this as a surprise for my husband and his brother. At our first pool party of the season, we brought it out. It was a big hit! For an hour or so, the partygoers entertained themselves by trying to chip onto the moving island. (And then our dog jumped in to retrieve the balls. He could fit two at a time into his mouth. Unfortunately, they're very lightweight and he did crunch a couple.)

Our neighbors very kindly allowed us into their back yard to get the balls that the duffers knocked over the fence.

Lots of fun!
on July 13, 2011
I purchased this item for my husband and teenage son. My husband is an avid golfer and he loves this. It's a lot more fun and challenging than it looks. It does not come with any type of club.
on August 1, 2014
this is a ton of fun in the pool, the velcro balls stick pretty well and the island is easy to inflate. the mat that comes with it is very cheap/thin, and i would not reccomend using this on a deck or patio as you will scuff up your clubs. I started using a driving range turf mat that I had instead and this made it 100x better. One other thing that could improve the product would be a weight that you could attach to it to keep it in on place, as my island keeps floating towards one end of the pool in the direction of the filter. minor problem though, still ton of fun to play and would highly recommend
on September 12, 2013
This game came in a box and was packaged well. All the parts are there and it works well. The flag comes off a little too easily. The velcro on the balls gathers debris. Is fun for adults and kids. All you need is a club.
on June 7, 2015
Can't go wrong with golf. We purchased this for a pool party last summer and are getting ready for our second pool party this year. We actually had one guest trying to teach another guest the basics of golf. HAHA! Total entertainment.
on June 20, 2016
Got this for my dad for father's day. Great Gift Idea in my opinion for a golfer. Pool isn't necessary, but if you put it in the pool it will blow around excessively in a light wind. I've thought about tying some pool weights to the bottom to help anchor it a bit. Otherwise, great gift, the quality was a bit better than expected but I wasn't expecting much. Again great gift Idea for poolside/backyard.
on July 14, 2014
Got this for my Dad for Father's day. He loved it. We played with it all day. Even stood in the pool and threw the balls instead of playing outside with the chipper. That was great. It's too hot in Florida to be outside of the pool for too long.
on April 10, 2015
Love this thing. Balls do not stick very well, which actually makes the game more competitive. You can buy a cheap pitching wedge at a used sports store for a dollar so it doesn't matter if it gets wet, and the mat that comes with it is great. At first wished there were more balls, but when you have a lot of people it makes the game go quicker. For the reviews that complain about the quality of this product, you get what you paid for. This is great for kids and adults that do not need elite products and who know they are going to get used and messed up.
on May 17, 2014
Love it. Had bought this for my sister as a gift, and then got a chance to play it while we were visiting her and had a blast. It was Christmas in Arizona so we laid it on the pool cover and still had a blast.
So then we bought on for ourselves.
on July 5, 2011
This is a lot of fun. It is good for all ages - my nieces, who are too young to use a real golf club - had fun throwing the balls at the floating golf course or using the set of plastic toddler golf clubs I also have.

It is also fun for adults with real golf clubs. For a whimsical item, it is suprisingly challenging.