5.0 out of 5 stars No Issues; Would recommend
Published 15 months ago by GreenEyedFox

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit or Miss depending on your kid
Published 19 months ago by Stumbling Sober

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit or Miss depending on your kid, December 3, 2012
If your child is very young, small, and flails about harmlessly, this is for you. If your kid is abnormally large, independent, and strong, you're better off with floaties or they will work their way out of it and getting them back into it is like trying to push a cat into a toilet. Quality is great, it has held its air in the trunk of the car for 2 seasons now and cushions whatever cargo we put back there.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Issues; Would recommend, April 26, 2013
Bought this in-store because it was cheaper with a coupon. It's super easy to assemble and blow up. The canopy is great and shades the baby. The netting around is great because my 15 month old (~24 pounds) loves to splash in the water and this allows her to do it, unlike with other bulky blow-up floats. My baby of course would prefer to be swimming "on her own" in the water than with any kind of assistance, but mom and dad's arms get tired. Going from us swirling her around in the water to putting her in the float, she'd be kicking and whining not wanting to get into it, but it was still easy enough for us to get her chubby little kicking legs into it and then she'd be fine.

I've seen people complain about not being able to fold it back up the way it was, which I was also nervous about, but I looked at the instructions and was able to fold it perfectly the first time. I was so surprised (because of the comments here) that I unfolded and folded it again just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Maybe they weren't deflating it first. It also comes with this great carrying case so that when you fold it up, you put the float and canopy in it, and it's super easy to transport and store.

Another issue I've seen people complain about in these comments is that if baby continuously reaches too far over, he/she will eventually be on their belly on the float and may become face-down on the water, but this shouldn't happen, therefore not being an issue, if you're supervising the baby and not just letting him or her float around on their own. People who complain about that are just inattentive. I saw the potential of this happening but because we were there with her we would just straighten her out when she'd get too far onto the netting. You should always be by your young child's side in water, no matter what kind of safety gear they're using.

I would recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, May 12, 2011
We bought one of these (in store) floats. My son was a bigger boy for his age (30lbs at 1yr) and we kept having problems with all the other plastic floats with canopies, so we went and bought this exact float. It is totally worth the money. The net lining is awesome and its way more durable than other floats! 100% recommend this float!

I don't know why someone would rate it one star based on their bad luck with design that is the sellers fault not the actual product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my independent baby, October 8, 2013
I took this floaty to Hawaii for a week long vacation. It packed up very small and compact and fit easily in the front pocket of my suitcase. It did take a little bit of effort to blow it up, but it stayed inflated all week. My baby absolutely loved floating around in the ocean and the pool in this. She could easily "hang out with the adults and big kids" and still have some independence. It was also great that there is a mesh lining in between the two inflatable rings that allowed her to splash in the water. The canopy part works alright, better than some other brands I have seen, but unless you want to constantly turn them so that the canopy is blocking the sun, I recommend that put on a hat and sunscreen too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This, October 23, 2013
This review is from: SwimWays Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy, Blue (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 month old & absolutely love it ! He sits up on his own & it holds him up well. I usually have his life jacket on him also when he is in this. The sunshade works great & it all folds back into the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE FOR INFANTS!, August 1, 2013
Absolutely LOVE this! my son already loved the pool but he has a blast with this! kicks his little legs and gets all over the pool (hes 6 months old!) this came very recommended by many friends and I recommend it to everyone with an infant as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just Perfect!!!!!, January 22, 2014
We just loved it. We used it on our 3 1/2 month old baby to introduce her to a swimming pool and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walker loves it!, July 17, 2013
My baby boy just turned 5 months and had him in this float at 4 months! We love it! I would recommend this float to anyone that has an infant ready to cool off in the pool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fav baby float, November 6, 2012
I purchase this for my 4 month old baby. Slightly big but will outgrowth with time. Excellent quality, and easy to storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pool float for baby!, October 3, 2011
We used this in the pool and our grandson really enjoyed the shade and the floating. Our only concern was he sat low enough in the water to dip his face into the water for a "drink" and quickly discovered inhaling water isn't fun! Easy to inflate and set-up, a bit of a pain to take down and return to the carry bag. As advertised and seems sturdy enough for several pool seasons.

SwimWays Baby Spring Float Sun Canopy, Blue