Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Kelsyus Floating Lounger” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 10% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $14.74 shipping
SwimWays Spring Float Recliner XL
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Floating Lounger features inflatable head and foot rests, and a built in cup holder
- Inflates and deflates quickly with easy to use Jet Valve(TM) technology
- Folds easily into included carry bag for ultra portability
- Supports up to 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 56" x 38"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Better quality inflatables have inflation valves that let air in but don't easily let air out. That makes inflation very easy. This product isn't one of them. Instead you have to pull the valve up in order to inflate it, and then have to push it down once you're done inflating to stop the air from rushing out. Easier said then done. I finally discovered the trick was to put my finger on the valve opening the second I removed my inflator, and then push the valve down with my finger on it. A very inconvenient design, but it works. There are two valves--a main valve in back of the headrest and another valve to inflate the foot rest.
2. I use an Intex Quick-Fill AC Electric pump for all my inflatables. Not only did that make inflating this a breeze (once I discovered how to keep the air in by immediately putting my finger on the inflation valve when I was done and pushing it down), but deflation as well. The Intex has two openings--one that blows air in and one that sucks it out. It took me a couple of minutes to inflate both the top and bottom, but less than a minute to deflate both.
3. This folds into a circle and can be placed in the included mesh bag for storage or travel. The diameter when folded is just 18", so this is easy to pack. It's not as easy to fold, and I couldn't find any videos showing how to do it. However, I've had other twist and fold items, and figured it out after a couple of attempts. There are printed directions attached to this that supposedly show how to fold it, but they're far from clear.
Bottom line: This is comfortable to use in the water and compact to travel with. With better inflation valves and better folding directions this would be easier to use.
OK lets get to the pros and cons...
Very lightweight: Easy to carry once inflated (< 5lbs)
Compact: when stored in the carry bag it fits inside the beach chair seat when the chair is folded
Easy to Inflate: < 1 min
Durable: Love the nylon fabric cover, looks like it could resist incidental pokes/ scrapes etc.
Comfortable: This chair is heaven...the fabric mesh seat suspends me deep enough into the water to keep me cool, but is more than strong enought to hold my weight (I'm 180lbs) and the backrest provides adequate support (and doesn't interfere with my hat) and the foot rest is ingenious.
Wish it came in more colors
wish the cup holder was wider to hold a sports water bottle
Teathering clip is flimsy plastic. One tug and it would break. I replaced with a metal carabiner keychain and that did the trick
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very comfortable for all body shapes. Apple and pear. Stops working for people around 5'11". Our max friend is 250 lbs so don't know above that.Published 13 hours ago by Z
these are great, really comfy and don't take up much room. seem very sturdy.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great sturdy so glad they arrived for New Years day! Love themPublished 12 days ago by Joan DeRoche