Questions & Answers
Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark
by William Mark
3.3 out of 5 stars (1,061)
$28.57
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
votes
The remote control or a bow and arrow.
Dec 6, 2014 by Sarah Benitez
votes
Yes. My initial helium fill kept the shark floating for over two weeks, to my surprise. I bought a small helium tank and have used it to fill completely for a second time with no problem. The opening for the helium has some sort of apparatus that seals the balloon off again when you remove it. Very easy to use.
Nov 13, 2013 by C. Boettger
vote
NO! You will lose it.......in fact, keep it away from open doors.
May 6, 2014 by Kath
votes
It can fly up to as high as the ceiling is. It's basically a helium filled balloon that would just fly away but it has a counter weight that mechanically moves along the underbelly of the balloon. The shifting of this weight (by the remote control) points the nose up or down. Then another control makes the tail fin flap back and forth and pushes the fish in the direction it's pointed. You can add or remove clay from the weight to allow it to go as high or low as you want.
Dec 26, 2013 by dalba
votes
at Party City it cost about $0.60
Jan 21, 2014 by Chad
votes
Batteries are not included
May 14, 2015 by Ashley Todd
votes
About 4"x12"x20"
Jan 5, 2015 by W. Dooley
votes
how big is it Dec 14, 2014
I'd guess 2 1/2 feet. But I never got it filled with helium in order to use it. I gave it to someone else who also never got it filled.
Dec 14, 2014 by Elizabeth C Coben
votes
Yes it says it can be reused but mine was like it didn't come with all pieces or something we watched tutorial on how to put it together it was complicated and took a couple of hours. Not reconmended.👎
Dec 9, 2014 by Brittani
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers