Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.09 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Clownfish
|Sale:||$37.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.15 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Up to 40 Range Infra-red Control
- Clownfish Measures 57 x 36 Inches
- Requires helium to float - can be reinflated over and over
- Stays inflated for up to two weeks.
- Requires 4 AAA Batteries (one in the body, three in the controller)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) Fins do not match the picture...at all! They are cheap brown and are not painted to match the balloon. Big disappointment when you want it to look as real as possible. It's false advertisement and I feel ripped off.
2) Sticky pads and tape are nearly impossible to remove from their paper sheet and apply to the balloon. This process of taping on fins took almost 30 minutes alone. You peel up a sticky pad and the whole sheet of paper tears and comes up with it. Poor quality.
3) It is IR remote controlled only, which means you have to be within line of sight. I knew this going in, but I didn't know that the model sold in Toys R Us is RF and has a much longer range. They have a contract with the store to only sell Toys R Us the RF model. Pretty ridiculous and underhanded it sounds to me. I was very disappointed and felt I got the knock-off version...for the same price. The Toys R Us version probably has the REAL fins with it too.
4) The thing is huge. Yeah it fits in my living room but where am I supposed to fly it to. Ok hit that wall, turn around, ok hit the other wall. I'm done now.
5) Balancing the fish is difficult. They supply some putty to weigh it down to float. Adding the right amount is trial and error. But you also have to mount the motorized weight distribution device in the right location according to your altitude. They give you a guide to do this, but it was incorrect for me. My fish will only float or point up to swim upwards.Read more ›
1-The product overall is cheaply made for the cost!
2-Included are these super thin adhesive stickers that are hard to remove from the paper and even more difficult to attached on the balloon perfectly. Im pretty careful but I messed up a few times. Over time these come off so you end up having to buy more from somewhere.
3-The balloon is super thin and not very durable. Same material as any mylar balloon from the store. It constantly leaks daily so you will either have to buy your own helium tank for $40-50 or drag it to your local store who will fill it up. Remember you have to constantly pay for helium to use this item.
4-This is a constant money drain because you will have to purchase helium and other items such as the adhesive stickers and of course batteries.
Overall thoughts: Save your money. If you want a flying remote control item, get a helicopter or plane. After flying it once...got tired of it. Im too lazy to drive to the store to pay for more air.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a blast! It really looks like it's swimming and is easy to operate. We lost ours when my son took it outside and it slowly swam at a pretty impressive altitude for hours. Read morePublished 1 day ago by AlaskaAmazonCustomer
Once it's assembled and you learn to fly it. It's been it travels all around house floors. You do need to buy small helium tank at Walmart for top ups. Good fun..Published 8 days ago by Charlene
Holy waist of time!! We had no idea a)how huge this was or b)how long it would take to put together. Read morePublished 11 days ago by iLoveMyDiver
Not as pictured, difficult to assemble, and didn't work at all. Remote control works, but the fish doesn't fly at all. Very disappointed kiddo on Christmas.Published 26 days ago by Patti
Pros - Everyone seemed to enjoy the flying fish after we got it assembled. The kids loved it.
- The instructions are TERRIBLE. Read more
A complete piece of garbage. My daughter received as a gift and never got the thing together. There are way too many pieces and the instructions are difficult to follow. Read morePublished 1 month ago by S. Travoss