Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 10, 2013
This rap is #34 on Rolling stone magazines list of the 50 best songs of 2012. a really good rap song for anybody who likes boozing.it seems to be about a swimming pool full of alcohol or perhaps being so drunk that you feel like you have drank a whole swimming pool.breakout rapper of the year.
on December 20, 2012
Yes this song does make you want to drink more, even though it makes drinking out to be a bad thing yet it still delivers that drink in yo hand like it was ment for you. Lol

So yeah get drunk and listen to this while you drive down the road at 90mph, its the way to go out!!
VINE VOICEon May 10, 2013
Kendrick Lamar has come a long way.
I have really grown to like his style of rap.
This song is one of my favorites - saw him on SNL
and really enjoyed his performance.
Keep up the beat, Kendrick ! ! !
on February 1, 2013
After seeing him perform Swimming Pools on SNL, I looked him up and I was still very impressed with his songs. For a song about alcoholism, it still has great beats, good energy, and this melody that gives up an uneasy feeling for the entire song. Well written and composed.
on January 3, 2013
Great song! Crystal clear when playing on my thumb drive connected to my aftermarket stereo USB connection. I love music, it is my life, so I don't mind paying for a few tracks here and there to ensure clarity in the music!
on January 30, 2013
This song is crazy, kendrick lamar has dope lyrics, fresh and new song from the west coast. If you love to party than this song is just for you. the beat is bananas, the lyrics are creative, and the song just hits. great job kendrick.
on April 19, 2013
Kendrick Lamar is not your run of the mill hip-hop artist. His songs are thought provoking and delved into real emotion. This song won't disappoint any real lover of complex music and won't disappoint hip-hop lovers
on November 16, 2012
Exceptional. I say that because Kendrick Lamar is one of the few up and coming rap artists that maintains hip hop as just that - an art. This song, like ADHD has a very important message - a warning to the listener of the dangers of alcohol, all while making your head nod! The club ready beat might actually get this song some radio play, but the ever conscious lyrics keeps us listening and thinking about more than just usual sex, money and cars. This second single from Kendrick's first album on the label Aftermath shows us how he hasn't "sold out" after all, and might have even improved since Section.80.

Kendrick is one of the best rappers out now, and is of the crew who I believe is the future of rap.
on February 18, 2013
This is one of the cuts where you either love it or hate it. I like the slow mellow beat, yeah it works.
on January 2, 2013
Love it
Good quailty sound will order
more music in further everyone loves good sounding
music thanks again,again,again
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.
2012