Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 24, 2012
Long ago, I owned the original vinyl L.P. I played it so often, I literally wore it out. When I saw its release on C.D. I grabbed it. It swings with a capitol "S." Great musicians and superb arrangements. If you are big band enthusiast, run, don't walk, to make this purchase. It's a collector's item.
on June 29, 2015
Great arrangements!
on February 14, 2013
One reviewer stated the music was of the 30s style. On the strength of that review I purchased it. I received it yesterday and was very disappointed. The sax section sounded more like mid 50s and not the 30s. The call and response format was not there and the soloists were uninspiring. Some bands of the 90s were more 30s sound than this cd.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse