|Brand Name||Swingline GBC|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.2 x 9.8 x 15.8 inches|
|Item model number||3200577|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3200577|
Swingline GBC UltraClear Thermal Laminating Pouches, Letter Size, 3 Mil, 25 Pack (3200577)
|Price:||$10.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.71 (49%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Standard, glossy finish thermal laminating pouch delivers brilliantly clear results
- Text details and image color stands out - perfect for display
- Use to laminate letter size documents (9" x 11 1/2" pouch dimensions)
- 3 mil pouch thickness allows laminated documents to retain flexibility while providing adequate protection against wear and tear
- 25 pouches per pack
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A few caveats:
- A laminating machine is required (these are not self-adhesive pouches).
- Some retail packages are marked as "medium" weight on the front, although correctly identified as "light" weight (3 mil) on the back.
- Laminating pouches are often incorrectly advertised in "mm" thickness instead of the correct "mil" thickness. For example, this product is advertised as "3 mm" (0.118 inch), but it is actually 3 mil (0.003 inch) thickness, as correctly identified on the packaging.
I'm thinking that the one that came out wrinkled was maybe because I had the machine not on a flat surface and after I placed it on a flat surface the next one came out great.
these pouches are the one that fuse to the document you're laminating which is exactly what I wanted.
I would recommend them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked really well. Use if for pictures and grandson painting. I thought it would be harder. We it wasn't one two three and you were done.Published on February 6, 2014 by Carmen
Haven't had the chance to begin to use. Bought extra because I have a lot of things to laminate.