1. Pilot As America celebrates the bicentennial, Susan and Bruce Miller move their family to an affluent Chicago suburb, where they are welcomed not only to the chic neighborhood, but the social and sexual revolution of the '70s.
2. Love Will Find A Way After a monumental day for Bruce on the trading floor, Susan, in company with the Deckers, makes a surprise appearance at the post-work celebration at the Chicago Playboy Club.
3. Double Exposure Eager to repair their damaged friendship, Susan asks Janet for help planning a house-warming party, but Trina shakes up the event with a padded guest list and a twist on fondue dipping.
4. Cabin Fever When the Thompsons back out on the annual trip to the Millers' two-bedroom cabin, Susan invites the Deckers.
5. You Can Go Your Own Way Defying Bruce, Susan attends a free speech fundraiser at the Decker's home to benefit the legal defense of the star of a controversial film.
6. Friends With Benefits Tom is jealous when Trina and her high school sweetheart relive fond memories.
7. Heatwave With Chicago temperatures at a record high, Tom throws a spontaneous pool party without consulting Trina, who is bitter about his recent affair.
8. Puzzlerama Roger and Susan, Bruce and Melinda and Tom and Janet team up for Trina's annual Puzzlerama party, where the neighborhood's darkest secrets are the clues for the game.
9. Swingus Interruptus Bruce and Susan open a new door with Brad and Sylvia, but are interrupted by Laurie and Doug Stephens.
10. Running On Empty Bruce insists on family time with a trip to the cabin, but Laurie finds her own means to keep plans with Doug.
11. Get Down Tonight Bruce and Susan enjoy a night of line dancing with Tom and Trina and Janet starts a temp job with a local newspaper.
12. Surprise A surprise party for Janet sparks shocking revelations between the neighbors.
13. Take It To The Limit During Trina and Tom's annual end of the summer clambake and key party, the neighborhood couples confront relationship-changing decisions
|Starring||Molly Parker, Jack Davenport|
|Supporting actors||Grant Show, Lana Parrilla, Miriam Shor, Shanna Collins, Britt Robertson, Aaron Christian Howles, Josh Hopkins, Michael Rady, Nick Benson, Erin Daniels, Mark Valley, Cyia Batten, Shana Goodsell|
|Producers||Jori Adler, Carol Barbee, Tom Garrigus, David Graziano, Joy Gregory, Mike Kelley, John Peter Kousakis, Jessica Mecklenburg, Alan Poul, Vanessa Reisen, James L. Thompson III, Rick Tunell|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Man I wish they hadn't cancelled this so soon. Loved the period clothes, homes, and attitudes. Really wanted more. Cool showPublished 7 months ago by Gimmedap
Fantastic series. The setting in the mid- 70's was spot on. The Swinger culture was portrayed with tact and panache.Published 9 months ago by Fabian Hyman
Love this show although I personally think it was pretty expensive to watch the season through amazon. Worth watching thoughPublished 11 months ago by savifindings
A slow series. Between the shoddy release date and the number of episodes it took to hit its stride I can see why it didn't last. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
I loved this summer series!! I wish they would do another season! I need to know if he winds up with Roger not!! This series is a treat for anyone who is a fan of the seventies.Published 19 months ago by NDJ
So disappointed this show had such a short life, and hasn't been picked back up. Loved it when it first aired, and felt the same when watching it again. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Corinne Campbell
Well done give and take with us wondering how the love quadrangle will play out. I hope some channel can pick this show up again! It was great while it lasted. Read morePublished on January 9, 2009 by Richard H. Miller
This is a well done show. Good actors and a nice plot. I'm very upset that there is no season two. Bravo come on!!!!Published on January 5, 2009 by Martin Friedman