Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soft Air Swiss Arms 4x32 rifle scope with weaver/picatinny rings
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 31, 2009
This scope is very accurate. It is so clear and I always get my target right on the spot. I hit a soda can with an AGM VSR10 Mp001 Sniper rifle with this scope from 150 feet away. It is constructed of full metal, except for the lens covers. The rings say they are 25.44mm, but they fit on my 20mm rail. It can magnify up to 4 times and is super clear. I was in an Airsoft battle and a bullet hit the scope right on the side and bounced off and didn't leave mark (but did hit me). Anyway, I suggest getting this scope for a sniper. 5 stars.
77 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2012
I bought this for my UTG Gen 5 AccuShot Competition Master Sniper Rifle, and the magnification is a little more than what I need, so that is very good. The loss of a star comes from the fact that mine did not come with lens covers. I contacted the seller, and they said I could either send it back for a full refund or get 30% refund and keep the scope. I chose to keep the scope. Even without covers, this is a great scope for the price, and it is all you need for airsoft sniping. Overall, a good buy.
review image review image
on April 18, 2009
Can't complain about anything for this price! Yes, both lens covers are clear, one being green tinted (would have helped if it had said that so I wouldn't have to trust a review). It works well on a picatinny gun rail. The scope target is at a slight tilt, so I will have to loosen the screws on the rings, turn the scope, and then re-tighten, but it should work fine. I had made a temporary fix for that but then realized I didn't have to. It is very clear and fun to look through. I am picking up some higher scope rings because I can't see through it very easily with the mask I am using, without turning my head sideways. This is a mil-dot scope (would have helped if it had said this too so I didn't have to wonder). The horizontal and vertical adjustments work well, and I haven't yet reached any sort of limit when turning the knobs.

Overall, superb metal scope for the price. No need to pay $45 for a 4x40 scope, this one works just fine. I got a nice pistol with the difference.
44 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2014
Great scope. good range for airsoft, up to 300 feet.

For the $25-$30 price, you can't expect much from a scope. But Swiss Arms have surprised me. Have it mounted on my trusty sniper and it shoots great. Zeroing and adjustments are required although not essentially needed unless you want to go "all in" and haze your scope ready for action.

Nothing screams stealth and deadliness more than a low profile ring mount on a powerful weapon. Here are some pictures of this bad boy.
review image review image review image
on March 19, 2009
A 15-year-olds review (Drake Scoville): I ordered this a few days ago, and it just came today (march 19th), even when it was supposed to arrive almost a week later. :D This scope is among the best I've ever used. It's constructed mostly of metal, except for the lens caps. The greenish tint to the lens cap makes you want to use it while it's still on! I quickly became addicted to shooting my spring M14 in combination with this. Shortly after I got it, I accidentally dropped it on a hard surface...and it didn't even scratch! Another score for swiss gear!
77 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2012
The scope is really good. It could fit on most of my guns, and the zoom is very nice. Its mostly metal and you can see very clear. It comes with cleaning cloth and a cap. I highly recommend this scope
on December 31, 2011
First deer season. I put on my Mossburg 500. No lie, I dropped a doe at 140 yrds. I had no problem seeing her. I could see past her but I took a chance and dropped her with one shot. If I had no scope I would of missed. The reviews were good so I tried the scope. You wont go wrong. Buy it. 140 yrds. sabot slug ,and this scope.
on September 24, 2011
Pleased with this scope. Works well on my Savage MK II. Great for squirrel hunting or target plinking. Easy to set up. Included scope rings saved a couple of bucks.
on January 23, 2013
I'm not a big fan of this scope. The image is okay and the mounting rings are sturdy though it does have a tendency to rotate if not cinched down extremely tightly. A small piece of electrical tape inside the rings prevents this. Adjustment is standard once mounted.
on June 15, 2010
THIS SCOPE IS AMAZING!!! I've had it for 4 months andit still works great! its so clear, and big!(yes of course, thats what she said) You can see clearly through it every time and is very accurate! It is made 100 percent of metal except fro the lense covers. I've dropped this thing so many times and it doesn't have one scratch! i use this for my well R6e m4 carbine, which by the way sucks, dont get it it breaks after 2 months =(, but anyway, it was great! this fits on most rales and will never dissipoint!