nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Now Deal of the Day Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more
Swiss Army Knife Comparison What is the difference between the "Swiss Army Climber Economy Pocket Knife" ($14.99) and the "Swiss Army Climber Pocket Knife" ($18.99)?
asked by Kim Goldov on August 9, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
The Climber II has a different handle material. It's not as shiny as the traditional red models of the climber. Everything else is the same. I own the Ecomony Climber and it's great.
Colorado Climber answered on May 1, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
http://www.swisstool.co.uk/st/matrix002.html
dumdedah answered on June 3, 2012
Comment | 3 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
http://www.sakwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Victorinox+Knife+List
Piso Mojado answered on December 10, 2011
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
thanks Piso, I still wish there was a spreadsheet-type chart that you could read across and see which model knife has which tool. All this does is LIST every tool that can be found on all models of Swiss Army Knives. Oh well.
FromThereToHere answered on December 10, 2011
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
is there anywhere online a comparison chart of ALL the models of Victorinox Swiss Army Knives? as in which blades/tools each model has or doesn't have. I've Googled a-plenty but can't find an actual chart.
FromThereToHere answered on September 13, 2011
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It costs less.
Jerome answered on August 23, 2006
Comment | 0 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product