Swiss Army Unisex Watch 24720
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Movement - Analog Quartz
- Water Resistant - 3 Atm(30meters/100 Feet)
- Case Diameter - 48 MM
- Crystal - Scratch-resistant, hardened Mineral Crystal
Swiss Army Unisex #24720
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0000VA1XU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 28, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Victorinox|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
Top Customer Reviews
The only negative thing I have to say is that the chain has held up but I have had to replace the clip and jump ring several times. I find this a small price to pay to have such a reliable and awesome watch with me at all times. Wrist watches need bands every so often; so, I feel replacing those two incredibly inexpensive parts every few years is worth it. I bought a small bag of each part at a bead store and fix it myself.
(1) Mine was sold as clean used goods at substantial discounts. I can't see any signs of use at all.
(2) I set it to the shortwave time signal day received. It is still not a second off.
(3) Why they bother with the date window is obscure. With my thick old guy glasses, I can't read it. I showed it to my 20 year old niece with flawless 20 year old vision, and she can't read it either. A Seiko 5 with a dial the size of a dime has legible day/date, and this one with a dial the size of a pizza pan has a date window the size of a dandruff flake. Weird.
(4) I ditched the chain, and wove a keeper out of 4 m/m flat nylon cord. So no comment on that aspect.
(5) Flawlessly finished case, excellent dial visibility (save for the date), good luminescence, and for those who like such, quite bit of heft.
(6) If this one were lost or stolen, I'd replace with identical in a heartbeat.
(REVISION PER 12APR12)
(7) It was indeed lost, and not recovered until run over by a ton Dodge truck. Unsurprisingly, it was totaled, despite the really well constructed and massive stainless steel case. As I noted in point 6, I replaced it as soon as possible with a near identical unit. This one has a different leather pouch and omits the near useless date feature.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Such a cool pocket watch. Made by one of the great companies. If you can still get one of these you should grab it!!! Quality in every aspectPublished 2 months ago by SteelrCubzFan
I got this watch as a gift on my 10th anniversary. It has lasted 16 years and at year 17, it wasn't running. I thought it was the battery but it wasn't that. Read morePublished on March 12, 2013 by joka
My wife purchased this watch for me last Christmas. Four months later it stopped working. Thinking it was a bad battery, I replaced the battery...big mistake. Read morePublished on May 18, 2012 by Steve Gill
This is a beautiful pocket watch, the Victorinox brand is one of the leading brands in Swiss Made watches today. Read morePublished on March 31, 2012 by OregonBay
This watch is rugged, keeps accurate time and comes with well crafted accessories (carrying chain and protective leather pouch). It lives up to the Swiss Army brand. Read morePublished on March 5, 2012 by Giovanni Jones
Is just what I was looking for. I can see the hands and numbers at a distance. Also, it is solid, so I do not worry about other items in my pocket damaging it.Published on September 13, 2011 by H. Redditt
I purchased a pocket watch from this seller and it arrived in perfect shape...quickly. It was described as used, but as I said in my previous feedback, I had to look very close to... Read morePublished on May 9, 2011 by :o)