Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 28, 2013
Definitely NOT worth what you pay for them! I was scrupulously careful with my $150.00 skillet, and within a year food began to stick. Now, even with a generous coating of canola, cooking in the pan is an exercise in frustration. My recommendation? Take the exorbitant amount of money you'd spend on ONE Swiss Diamond pan and buy cheaper non-stick ones. Then just toss them when the finish wears off.
on November 6, 2011
we have had our ten piece set for ten years now.i'm not sure whom ya'll are dealing with, but two years ago i had both frying pans replaced
with no hasssles at all.some people may be abusing them with hard plastic utensils or scrapeing them with metal spoons.
my large pan is over two years old and i can fry eggs with no oil and no sticking. there are four kids and two adults in this family and we use them all the time.
we don't scrub them just a light wipe and they are clean.ps... the two pans were mis treated by overheating by a visiting nurse that couldn't cook water without burning it.
on December 10, 2010
I bought my starter set and then the large frying pan over three years ago. While they do not look new, they are far from degrading as many have reported. I use metal utensils and also high heat occasionally. The frying pan is used almost everyday for one thing or another. It is too large for my dishwasher, but comes clean very easily, as it is truly no stick. The only draw back I can see is the higher price, but I have not had to buy a new nonstick pan every year, so if it lasts 6 years it will pay for itself.

I very rarely use the two smaller frying pans that came with the set. The large pot is HUGE and will hold the largest amount of ingredients around. Many times it looks like I am not making much soup since the pan is so big.

I hope to be able to get my daughter and daughter-in-law their own sets someday.
on January 21, 2015
I have had this set for 18 months now. We registered for these for our wedding, and we LOVE them. I love the versatility of them, and I love that we did not have to truly change the way we cooked to adapt to this set (huge for us, we're not BIG on change). We have seen a little scratching ( someone got a little crazy with a metal fork) but it has not compromised the integrity of the pans surface, at all. My husband loves how "heavy" they are, the bottoms are very durable. They have held up to many dish washer loads... one thing that I don't love is that they do need to be hand dried after a dish washer load, or they will keep water spots.. which is mainly a preference thing or a machine thing.. either way and hasn't shown any change in the way they work. We did have to throw away our "pam" sprays, but we only use oil if we really need it, but we rarely do, because we are able to cook eggs and practically everything else without it sticking!!!( one of the things both my husband and I love!!). Also, you do have to allow them to cool before you submerge them in cold water... ( kind of common sense, but is clearly spelled out in the care instructions, which can cause them to loose their integrity) This is the best set that I have ever had, I highly recommend this set to everyone, especially for those who can to have a high end set that will last! which doesn't require you to learn an entire new way to cook. I would definitely refrain from using too many metal utensils on them, but I have and it wasn't the end of the world!
on November 24, 2012
I am very unhappy with this cookware and I'm glad I saved my Magnalite that I've had for 20+ years ago. The 2 sauce pans are really too small not balanced and especially on a gas range you need to be very careful with them. The stock pot is huge and other 2 pans which come with the set are odd shaped and I rarely use them. When we purchased this set we were told we didn't need to use any oil for the fry pans...not true-if you don't the items stick to the pan! I also agree with some of the other reviews regarding the scratching and for the price the finish does not hold up.[[ASIN:B0006GAID2 Swiss Diamond Cast-Aluminum Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
on April 16, 2010
The claim is that with diamond coating, you can use about anything to turn your food. We found that to not be so. I have to use wooden spatulas and non-stick food flippers on ours. They still got scratched. One pan is burned and beyond hope...the coating was scrubbed off. (We don't use harsh scrubbers either).
The other pots are very good. Advice: careful with a gas range. They singe the bottom of the pans. (maybe we have dirty gas?) I give the set three stars, the price one star...and that stupid frying pan 1/2 star. LOL They ARE better than ingesting Teflon though. (For the record I've never gotten the "perfect fried egg" on anything, even these pans.)Now the pots are scratching too....and I repeat, we don't use metal on this set. Updating this, ALL our frying pans are "sand-blasted" (I have to use PAM on them to cook anything! You shouldn't have to resort to COOKING SPRAY on a supposedly indestructible pan. Everything burns on now...the nonstick coating, "diamond-dusted" or not, is history. Pots are a little scratched but cook/clean up nicely. Still feel I was ripped off...bought the set at Kitchens, Etc. for $490)
on June 7, 2014
Excellent products. Do not over heat. Higher temps not necessary. Heat distribution is even with this well made cast aluminum cookware. Clean up is easy with dish soap and water even when pan/s are still hot. I like to use butter, canola and or olive oil to cook with. Have found that less is more using oils, but caution do not over heat above burning temp of selected oils.
on May 2, 2016
Most of the Swiss Diamond pans we purchased have suffered severe flaking. I have attempted several times to submit a warranty claim. The process is terrible, and the server frequently appears to drop the connection while the ticket is being created. I attempted to "create a ticket" and submit a claim multiple times with attachments of various sizes and without attachments. The site has yet to successfully create a ticket. I am very curious if anyone has ever had any success in submitting a warranty claim or in getting a repair or replacement. The "lifetime warranty" appears to be not worth the paper it is printed on. I am very disappointed in the need to file a claim and even more disappointed in the hassle. I am not in the habit of writing negative reviews. The frustration with the warranty site encouraged me to submit this. Buyer beware.
on March 9, 2014
I have the 11-inch frypan and my daughter has the 12-inch frypan as well as the deep saute. We've had them for about 5 years and they are still just beautiful. No scatches, no pitting. I use wooden utensils and metal utensils. I have never had to scrub the pan because with ALL my pans, I soak them for an hour or so and let the water do the work. I never put it in the dishwasher - I hand wash all my expensive pans and knives. After reading some of the negative comments, I wonder if the company has changed its manufacturing. I can honestly say, this is my favorite pan. I literally use it every day.
on May 21, 2013
I bought my swiss diamond griddle from another store, Domus in California, but I just noticed that the coating was bubbling off, after 2 years of pretty constant use. I am not ok with that and the claims that this was some sort of high end cookware.