4.0 out of 5 stars Nice backpack for general use
It's a very nice backpack for general use.

If you are searching for a backpack to use with a laptop, go and find something else.
It's not possible to keep safe a laptop.

In general, looks like a very good product (design/build).
Published 21 months ago by Philip

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely cheap quality
Published on August 8, 2012 by Baneful

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely cheap quality, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
Its an absolutely cheap quality laptop backpack. It doesn't even have a flap which you usually pull to keep your laptop in. I don't know why Swissgear made such a cheap quality bag. I shouldn't have bought it since this had 0 reviews. I wouldn't even buy it if it were sold for 20 bucks. As soon as I opened the box and touched the bag, I felt its cheap built and horrible design after opening the bag. I am returning it the same day that I got it. Not even gonna try it. It doesn't even have a protective padding on the bottom of the bag to protect your laptop if at all the bag slips while keeping it on the floor or bench.

I would NEVER recommend to buy this bag as a laptop bag.

If you really like the style (which is definitely good and decent) you can buy it as a normal backpack to go to school, sports, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice backpack for general use, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
It's a very nice backpack for general use.

It's not possible to keep safe a laptop.

In general, looks like a very good product (design/build).

5.0 out of 5 stars Too bad I did t use it, March 16, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
I gave it to an employer for Christmas, he's used it everyday since. Unfortunately, Ian Santa and no one has to give me gifts in return-_-

5.0 out of 5 stars Good backpage, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
This bag is pretty good, you even can put a lot of stuffs in it

and still can hold the weight

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag has been great., February 17, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
It has the capacity to hold my laptop in addition to my many school books. Simple in that it only has two pockets it is perfect for lugging to and from the library.

4.0 out of 5 stars For 22 dollars ... It is great, February 10, 2013
Victor Zockun (Sao Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
Great for its price.
But if the sale is over ... The material is not very thick and i think it is not very strong to carry heavy stuff.
To carry light stuff is perfect.
Front bag has key place, a lot of small storage places for pen, wallet, small papers, ...
The rear bag has plenty room carry a Small computer ( not a 17"), and some paper.
I use mine for gym, so a new set of cloth fits in ok plus a bag w/ shampoo, soap, razor, deodorant ....

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly large, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
High schooler carries all of his books to all classes due to time restrictions getting back to his locker. He needed a durable, large capacity backpack. Swiss Gear is a good brand and while the straps have pulled out on less expensive brands, this one has held up to the weight. It wasn't quite as large as I would have liked and I have yet to find a backpack with a front pocket large enough for a lunch when the primary compartment is full of books. However, we purchased this after the main school shopping season and selection was not the best. It wasn't exactly what we wanted, but overall we're happy with the price/quality value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
I bought 2 for my laptop and my husband's 17" widescreen Envy dv7's, fit perfectly with plenty of extra room for papers and cords, side pockets easily hold my mouse so I can keep everything relevant right where it should be. very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE AND WELL-BUILT BACKPACK FOR THE PRICE, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
This Swiss Gear backpack is very light and well-built. Nylon outer shell quality is better than my existing North Face Recon backpack. Value for money! Thank you Amazon.

This is an addition to my earlier review. I bought it at $20 and wrote my review according to the price. I would not buy this backpack at the current price of $60. I would rather buy Kelty redtail which is much better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack (Personal Computers)
The package came in good conditions, and the backpack is good. It brought a five years warranty that wasn't specified in product's description. It was deliveried too late. However, it's good.

Swiss Gear SA1061 Black Backpack