Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: 3.4 FL. OZ.|Change
Price:$9.51+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 25, 2014
Presents product spillage during delivery and while being applied, the container loses its color and paint remains in the hands, this has happened on both occasions I have purchased the product
33 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2012
I've smelled one other Swiss Guard cologne and I did like it so when I saw the price for this product, I thought to myself why not. When it arrived I tried it out and I have to say it's one of my new favorites! It smells very good and it lasts for quite a while! My wife likes it also! If you try it, you won't be disappointed! Especially for $11 and some change!
on July 6, 2007
Swiss Guard is sweet and spicy, with strong notes of lavender. Do not let the lavender notes throw you off, though, it is still a masculine scent that is not overly sweet. It is a fantastic summer scent! The best part is that it lasts an extremely long time, it would be a good clubbing scent. The only downside is that the scent does not develop: it smells virtually the same from the initial spray until it wears off. I enjoy it a lot and it is a good value for the price Amazon has it for!
on June 14, 2012
Great cologne for an awesome price..highly recommended! This cologne is great for the special night out, or for day to day activities. For this price, you will not get a better quality cologne.
on April 24, 2015
This is a great scent for men. it is noticeable when wearing but not too overpowering for people around you. IT has a unique blend which delivers an intense yet airy woody scent with a hint of clover I would say.
IT came on time and no issues with that. iT is a classic cologne that is timeless and for all ages, from young teenagers to older people.
on March 28, 2015
The only "downside" is that it is mildly potent (which can be a good thing for many). I started using it for work without telling anyone. A woman noticed when she was very close to me while taking a picture. At another time, when I went past a coworker she noticed it and in both occasions they said it smelled really good. Potency varies with different people but what it doesn't changes is that it is a great scent.
on March 1, 2014
The smell is amazing. It definitely lingers. Lavender tones, but manly. This one is the original Swiss Guard spray and for the price & size you just can't beat it. It's worth your giving it a try. Especially if you're looking for something for a really picky dude....
on May 4, 2012
It has a very good smell, received in very good packaging the first time I ordered, but the product somehow leaked in the package the second time I ordered :(.
on March 11, 2014
Two words: spicy lavender. But a "manly" spicy lavender (whatever that means). Also, don't be thrown off by the sticker price. Yes, it's super cheap, but it's some good cheap stuff (that doesn't actually smell cheap). This is like a poor man's Swiss Army Classic or Davidoff Cool Water. But slightly more soapy & powdery-smelling. Wear this for when it's hot outside. No base notes or middle notes or anything like that though. What you smell after the first spray is what you're going to get for the rest of the day. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you. The scent lasts, maybe, on a good day, 4-6 hours. Take this to the gym. Or the yacht. Whatever.
on October 2, 2012
It does have this nice smells, I actually first though of soap, but once it is on the skin and blends out, it really smells great, I do like it and so people that I work with also like the smell, so that's what it counts.. I will buy it again..