5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price.
I bought this watch on a gold box for $99.99.

It is a lot more watch. The dial is incredible as it is VERY easy to read.
It feels substantial and has a good weight to it.

I totaly recommend one.
Published on August 5, 2011 by Neeples

3.0 out of 5 stars The band is worthless
Published on March 23, 2012 by apm1321

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price., August 5, 2011
This review is from: Swiss Legend Men's 10541-GM-01 Trimix Diver Collection Chronograph Black Rubber Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch on a gold box for $99.99.

It is a lot more watch. The dial is incredible as it is VERY easy to read.
It feels substantial and has a good weight to it.

I totaly recommend one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch i been getting alot of compliments on it, March 17, 2011
the watch is a little big but im a big guy 6"5 195 so it fits me perfectly for my size it looks good on my hand. i went to court a while ago and i had to take it off and the officer was looking at it and he was like dang son you can take someone out with this thing

5.0 out of 5 stars style and function, January 19, 2011
I got this watch for the hubby and he loves it! It is solid but sturdy, and i love the fact that its water proof!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars The band is worthless, March 23, 2012
I purchased this watch for myself for christmas and was very happy when I opened the box and saw this watch. However, I wore it for no more than six months and the band broke. I tried to look online to find a replacement band and couldn't find one anywhere. I finally contacted Swiss Legend and purchased a band for $40 and it's not the same one that came with the watch. I would like the watch much more if the band was better and I am now thinking of buying something else and selling this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Band will break, impossible to replace, October 14, 2013
The watch itself is fine, albeit rather heavy. Keeps excellent time, and the dial is easy to read. However, the rubber band started disintegrating after about 4 months and by 6 months it had broken. It is impossible to find a replacement band either on-line or at your typical watch kiosk. I had no success in reaching Swiss Legend's customer service department to try and order from them. Saw that another reviewer had said that he paid $40.00 for a replacement from Swiss Legend, which to my mind is absurd, given that this watch should cost about $100.00. One would spend nearly the cost of the watch after a year in band replacements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, February 12, 2013
It's a beautiful watch. Feels really good once you wear it. Should like big heavy watches to own this!! Must buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but crappy band, December 31, 2012
I bought this for my son who LOVED it. So much so that he didn't wear it all the time out of fear of damaging it. Yet, the band still broke apart in the same place as the others who have complained about the poor band quality. It's not under warranty so my son is SOL.

I've had cheapo watches last longer than this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, October 11, 2012
The needle that marks the seconds of the timer is out of position, I had to take it to a watchmaker for repositioning.
The clock has a good construction and is is as Amazon described.

1.0 out of 5 stars Band material is too weak against impact, May 27, 2012
I loved the design of this watch, in fact, everyone loved it, but unfortunately it fell and I was very unlucky that its whole weight fell on the belt, right where this joints with the watch case, and it broke. It's great, but the band is not impact resistant. It will certainly break, and if you look for a replacement you will notice how hard it is to get. I do not recommend buying for this reason.

Greetings from Venezuela.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece, May 23, 2012
Beautiful Watch! Nice rugged look, comfortable on the wrist, big face and heavy as hell. If you're a rugged guy, you will love this hardcore timepiece.

ARRAY(0xa9e45060)