Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 14, 2013
This is a totally beautiful watch. The mother-of-pearl face is very lovely. The watch is heavy however, a little clunky, and very loose. I haven't decided yet whether to leave it like that, or see if a link could be removed. The other drawback I would definitely bring to attention is that the setting knob does not simply pull out, unlike almost every other standard watch. You have to unwind it, counterclockwise, then it springs out on its own, then you can make the adjustments. Then you have to push it back quite firmly to snap it into place, and wind it back clockwise. So please, read the directions if you purchase this watch! Manufacturer does not accept responsibility if you damage it and it thereby becomes less water-resistant. The outside dial is marked "15...30...45...0." There isn't really any purpose for this, and the numbers don't line up (such as, the 0 does not line up with the 12), and if you try to realign it, it works its way out of alignment again somehow. There is no mention of these numbers in the instructions; customer service told me there is not any real purpose. In any case, I wanted a glowy, elegant, white watch which would not discolor with time, and this watch certainly fills the bill. Update: It does not keep the correct date! But I still love the look of the watch. Time is correct.
on December 26, 2013
WHAT A PRETTY WATCH. SO SMART AND CLASSY LOOKING. I WAS CONFUSED HOW TO OPEN IT, FROM DIRECTIONS, AND MY OTHER CERMAMIC WATCHES, YOU SQUEEZE THE LITTLE OPENERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BOTTOM OF THE BAND, AND IT OPEN'S.. THIS ONE IS NOT LIKE THAT. YOU JUST PULL THE BOTTOM OF THE BAND OUT, OR STRAIGHT UP, AND THE BOTTOM HAS A SPRING, AND OPEN'S OUT.
I DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS WILL WORK, NOT EVER HAVING ONE LIKE THIS BEFORE, BUT LOOKS REALLY SECURE.
THE WATCH WORKS GREAT. I WEAR A MED SIZE WATCH, HAD TO HAVE 3 LINKS TAKEN OUT.
on March 1, 2011
I received this watch in no time. Delivered very quickly. And it's beautiful. Really beautiful. I get many compliments on it. I also ordered the beige from World of Watches, and it's equally beautiful. These Swiss Legend, Karamica watches are so different, they really stand out. My mom keeps begging me for one of them. I guess I know what I'll be getting her for mother's day.
on February 19, 2016
I must have lucked out the day I decided to purchase this watch. I love that it's rose toned and the mother of pearl on the face makes it a standout timepiece. My only concern is that the band is way too loose for my liking. I am shopping around for someone to re-size it for me. My thought was to return it if I couldn't find anyone who could re-size, but now that I see how much it's now selling for, I will live with the loose band. Overall, I love this watch, loose band and all............
on January 5, 2011
Love this ceramic watch! I did have trouble finding someone who could remove links. I finally found a clock repair shop that removed the links. I have had several compliments on this beautiful watch!
on June 12, 2015
Love this warch. Looks good on, keeps good time and many ask where I bought it. Of course AMAZON.COM. Good price. Nice for summer with coloured clothes and great in the winter with black,navy or red. Glad I bought it.
on March 10, 2014
This watch is absolutely gorgeous. My wife loves it! We took it to a workbench at the mall and they took a few links out for her. Seems to work perfectly fine. If something happens I will update it here.
on January 17, 2011
Beautiful watch. My wife loves it. I was a great deal for the price (Paid under $200 for it.)
on September 30, 2015
Fabulous watch! Great value! Looks great and really dresses up your "game"! I had to have 4 1/2 links taken out by a watchmaker for $10, and it now fits perfect on my small wrist! I love it!
on August 9, 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she is delighted with it. She says it is the prettiest watch that anyone has ever seen, very different and has a nice weight to it. She couldn't love it more.

See 1 answered question