5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published on March 1, 2011 by South Chi

1.0 out of 5 stars I am not happy at all no institution and my 30 is on ...
I am not happy at all no institution and my 30 is on the and the 0 is on the 11 this really bothers me I spend a lot of money and this is what I got
Published 3 months ago by TracyGotreaux

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 1, 2011
South Chi (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swiss Legend Women's 20050-WWRR Karamica Collection White/Rose Ceramic Watch (Watch)
I received this watch in no time. Delivered very quickly. And it's beautiful. Really beautiful. I get many compliments on it. I also ordered the beige from World of Watches, and it's equally beautiful. These Swiss Legend, Karamica watches are so different, they really stand out. My mom keeps begging me for one of them. I guess I know what I'll be getting her for mother's day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly Pluses, June 14, 2013
Amy Lamborn (Stamford, CT, US) - See all my reviews
This is a totally beautiful watch. The mother-of-pearl face is very lovely. The watch is heavy however, a little clunky, and very loose. I haven't decided yet whether to leave it like that, or see if a link could be removed. The other drawback I would definitely bring to attention is that the setting knob does not simply pull out, unlike almost every other standard watch. You have to unwind it, counterclockwise, then it springs out on its own, then you can make the adjustments. Then you have to push it back quite firmly to snap it into place, and wind it back clockwise. So please, read the directions if you purchase this watch! Manufacturer does not accept responsibility if you damage it and it thereby becomes less water-resistant. The outside dial is marked "15...30...45...0." There isn't really any purpose for this, and the numbers don't line up (such as, the 0 does not line up with the 12), and if you try to realign it, it works its way out of alignment again somehow. There is no mention of these numbers in the instructions; customer service told me there is not any real purpose. In any case, I wanted a glowy, elegant, white watch which would not discolor with time, and this watch certainly fills the bill. Update: It does not keep the correct date! But I still love the look of the watch. Time is correct.

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch, January 5, 2011
Love this ceramic watch! I did have trouble finding someone who could remove links. I finally found a clock repair shop that removed the links. I have had several compliments on this beautiful watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Legend Ceramic, January 17, 2011
Beautiful watch. My wife loves it. I was a great deal for the price (Paid under $200 for it.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, August 9, 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she is delighted with it. She says it is the prettiest watch that anyone has ever seen, very different and has a nice weight to it. She couldn't love it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, February 7, 2013
Great product and amazing price.
Bought this for my fiancé and she is very happy.
Surprised by the quality build too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 31, 2014
There is no better word to use, but awesome. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and I wear it every day. Love it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, March 21, 2014
Angela (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I love the color and the watch. It works perfectly. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little bit heavy and bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely stunning, March 10, 2014
This watch is absolutely gorgeous. My wife loves it! We took it to a workbench at the mall and they took a few links out for her. Seems to work perfectly fine. If something happens I will update it here.

5.0 out of 5 stars SWISS LEGEND, December 26, 2013
WHAT A PRETTY WATCH. SO SMART AND CLASSY LOOKING. I WAS CONFUSED HOW TO OPEN IT, FROM DIRECTIONS, AND MY OTHER CERMAMIC WATCHES, YOU SQUEEZE THE LITTLE OPENERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BOTTOM OF THE BAND, AND IT OPEN'S.. THIS ONE IS NOT LIKE THAT. YOU JUST PULL THE BOTTOM OF THE BAND OUT, OR STRAIGHT UP, AND THE BOTTOM HAS A SPRING, AND OPEN'S OUT.
I DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS WILL WORK, NOT EVER HAVING ONE LIKE THIS BEFORE, BUT LOOKS REALLY SECURE.
THE WATCH WORKS GREAT. I WEAR A MED SIZE WATCH, HAD TO HAVE 3 LINKS TAKEN OUT.