5.0 out of 5 stars If you're wondering whether it fits on a small wrist...
Fit:
I brought this watch to a watch repair shop and had it resized to fit my 5.5" wrist. Took the guy about an hour to get the job done. At first he took out 6 pins but found out it was too tight on me. With 4 pins removed (and 4 remaining), this watch now stays nicely on my wrist (with enough room for my little finger to slip in), and doesn't turn due to the size...
Published on December 21, 2010 by Julie-O

1.0 out of 5 stars The watch is beautiful, Amazon's shippping is awesome and SWI the manufactorer is a ZERO!
I bought this watch in early November. It is gorgeous. However sometime over Christmas water appeared inside the watch. Amazon said I had to work through the manufacturer. So I sent the watch to SWI on January 3rd. Note, today is May 3rd!!!! I received a snail mail estimate to fix this watch the first week in February. The cost...$80.00. Despite the warranty the...
Published 21 months ago by Lulupee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Legend Women's 20050-WWSR "Karamica Collection" Stainless Steel Watch with White Ceramic Bracelet (Watch)
Beautiful timepiece... great price... totally exceeded my expectations! I have not previously owned a watch of this quality and am highly satisfied with this one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch was a Mother's Day HIT!!!, May 13, 2013
My wife loves it. A quality piece at a super price. My first Swiss Legend but not last. They have a new fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, September 5, 2012
Watch was as advertised and delivered before the expected delivery day. There were two concerns however: 1. The paper work with the watch said all returns had to be made within 7 days upon receipt of product. Since I had purchased it for my wife's birthday a few weeks later in the month this was a possible problem. I contacted the seller and they said they'd honor Amazon's 30 day warranty period so this concern was taken care of. 2. The second concern I had was that the paper work also said there would be a 15% restocking charge if the product was returned. Since I had never experienced any restocking charge in any purchase before with Amazon I was a little concerned should I have to return the watch if my wife did not like it. Fortunately, she liked the watch so this second concern never materialized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, February 24, 2011
candh (California) - See all my reviews
I was very happy when I received the watch, it is a goodlooking watch and even better, a great price for a ceramic watch. It is a large watch as most reviewers mention, it is the size of a mans watch. Has a nice weight to it. Overall, a great purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Could never get it accurate, December 14, 2012
Unfortunately I did not buy this watch from Amazon, so I am stuck with an inaccurate watch. I sent it to Swiss Legend twice for repair, and when I got it back, it was inaccurate both times. I would not recommend this Swiss Legend watches to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars White ceramic band watch, September 10, 2014
I love, love the Swiss Legend Ceramic band watches. I previously purchased the same style but in black. I received this one in white & it is absolutely beautiful. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is because if I twisted my wrist in a certain way one side of the closure/clasp would open unlike my black one. I could have had one of the links that was removed replaced but I did not want to wear it as a bracelet. I have my watches adjusted for a snug fit. Amazon is awesome!! They replaced it but when I received the new one I returned it because I did not want to take the chance on having the same problem. They refund the full purchase price. For a normal person it probably would not be a problem. Do not hesitate to purchase this item. It is an awesome time piece. The style & look, you actually have to see it to believe it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, February 4, 2011
After a long search for a white ceramic watch, going to many shops where watches similar to this but not as nice, wer around the $600-$1000 i found the Swiss Legend on line, Yes it is quite a large watch and i don't have a big wrist but it looks great and not big on me at all, it is beautiful well finished and has a good weight to it. I love it, it looks classy and expensive and i get coments on it all the time. I had it sent to Australia and had it in two weeks no problem. I will love this watch for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS WATCH!, August 5, 2013
Leslie J Johnson (Snohomish, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I have been looking for MONTHS for the perfect white ceramic watch-and was hesitant to purchase one online without the opportunity to try it on. I took a chance on this one and I am THRILLED with it! It is large, heavy, and looks and feels like quality. You will pay more for cheaper quality and still not get the look that this watch has. My wrist is very small, and I took the watch to a jewler and had them remove quite a few links (only cost 15.00) and it is just perfect.
I wore the watch this past weekend for the first time and had many compliments on it! The price is unbelievable for the pure quality of this watch and I will now look to purchase another Swiss Legend Watch when I am in the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL WATCH, January 24, 2011
I eyed this watch for months and finally decided to get it. This watch is more beautiful in person than it is on the computer screen. I wanted a big size watch and this watch is perfect. There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful this watch is and how beautiful it is. I will be getting the Karamica Diamond and the Karamica Full Diamond watches in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, looks great but is heavy, October 1, 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it. Or so she tells me. It is a very nice watch and it looks great on her. The only downside and it is a minor one, is that it is heavy. Heavier than a normal watch. But I am sure after wearing it around for alittle bit you can get used to it. That was just my initial thought when I picked it up

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›