4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, Solid Worker..
I wanted (not needed) a new work watch. I'm in law enforcement, so do need fairly dependable time, and able to take a bit of abuse. I ordered three; this is the one I kept.
Published 4 months ago by TxHeat

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 month later, is not working.
Published 27 days ago by Mike

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, Solid Worker.., July 29, 2014
This review is from: Swiss Legend Men's 21046-BB-01-WA Sprinter Analog Display Swiss Quartz Black Watch (Watch)
I like big, pathfinder size watches (I know, I'm a cliché) and prefer basic black models. Not to say I haven’t tried other styles, etc., but that about sums up my must have list. Out of the three, the Swiss Legend (SL) meets my minimum criteria, and has a nice business but expensive look. It's not, and in fact some may feel the watch band (looks like tire tread) is a disqualifier. I'm ok with the band, (I change most of them anyway) and have owned a SL Neptune before, so I knew the brand. Where the Neptune was huge (mostly thick!) this one is the third bear bed - just right. At least as size goes. I would have liked perhaps a bigger watch diameter, especially with the 747 cockpit design, but this one seems like it will do. I'll probably get another watch in the near future, so you other watch collectors know that means this is not the - “be all”.
Pros- Price
Lightweight, comfortable
Very nice finish
Simple operation
Time has been spot on
Cons – Looks like a lot going on the watch face. Not so much really. Sometimes I have to look more than what should only take a second to find the watch hands/time.
Simply too busy. Red (or yellow/orange) tips on the hour hands would solve this.
A tad smaller than I prefer, but still a substantial size.
Bezel is fixed; not a time bezel but a tach, which I have little use for.
Date window is very small
However, I kept it. It's a nice watch, I hope to get some years out of it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, looks great, August 18, 2014
Love it , looks great , well made , got it super fast , 4 days .....looks real nice !! And the band fits well comfortable .

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 month later, is not working., November 27, 2014
I bought this watch as gift for my brother. Looks very nice but 1 month later is not working. Only is working the Chronograph. I think is not a good brand, watch look very well but its machine is not very trusty. Do not waste your money, try another recognized brand in the same price line. It comes with 5 year warranty but my bro lost the warranty card. What is the real problem here? you are expecting a watch that work very well like a "swiss watch" one year minimum. Everyone want to give a good gift, you dont want to give worries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch, August 31, 2014
Love the watch.. came delivered quickly and in a beautiful package,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Really nice watch i recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars I crazy with thiswatch. I bought this, August 25, 2014
I crazy with this watch. I bought this watch and I am happy. I like it and it was exactly what I expected, so my expectations were covered.
A mi me'guto'! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 6, 2014
BOM RELÓGIO CONFORTÁVEL FÁCIL MANUSEIO PULSEIRA CONFORTÁVEL

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, October 26, 2014
Too heavy.......

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 24, 2014
very nice watch

4.0 out of 5 stars its good, June 9, 2014
i like the watch ....................................................................
i gonna be a nice option at the price point and CHECK CASIO EDIFICE.........................
...