5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking Sport Watch
Nice clean time piece, looks more expensive than it is. Light weight and good size not too big or small. One of the better looking Swiss Legend pieces glad they are making their products less over-embellished and gaudy.
Published 5 months ago by CasualUser

3.0 out of 5 stars Good luck setting the date/time!
Look great. I've received a lot of compliments on it. But, it's a true pain the rear to set the date. I was close to smashing it against a wall before it finally got set. I'm not exactly sure how I even did it. It's not your standard setting. 1-click for date, all the way out for time. Way more complicated than that.
Published 3 months ago by BigSpender

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking Sport Watch, August 20, 2014
This review is from: Swiss Legend Men's 21368-BB-07 "Avalanche" Stainless Steel Watch with Yellow Silicone Band (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars You WILL be noticed!, November 4, 2014
Well, I liked the way it looked on my wrist: not too light, not too heavy. What surprised me a bit is how often other people notice it! I've had complete strangers in grocery stores and at work comment positively on this watch (mainly women). I find myself wearing it much more often than I thought I would. This matches up extraordinarily well with a yellow striped seersucker shirt or a yellow polo shirt. A perfect blend of not-quite-dressy and not-quite-casual.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good luck setting the date/time!, October 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch first and only yellow watch I ever had, August 21, 2014
Good watch first and only yellow watch I ever had ,gave the box that looks like a mail box to my bosses grand kid,the only issue with the watc is the timer 30 minuites is just not usefull ,the timer starts on 10 not 0 and the 3 rd hand 10 also the instructions do not help.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 31, 2014
J. Spada (brooklyn, new york United States) - See all my reviews
very large body and I returned it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good deal for the money, September 10, 2014
I was looking for something lighter, for backpacking. This is a nice, well built watch, but it is pretty heavy. My wife saw it as a fashion statement and has taken it away from me. Happy wife, happy life.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it I bought it for my husband because he's ..., September 15, 2014
I love it
I bought it for my husband because he's always buying a new watch and it matches his truck

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 9, 2014
Bill (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
Love this watch, not to heavy. Looks great, keeps excellent time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 15, 2014
Fun and handsome. Matches my school colors. Go Shockers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 23, 2014
Great price on this watch. It really stands out.