Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swiss Legend Men's 21368-YG-03 Avalanche Analog Display Swiss Quartz Blue Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 1, 2014
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was meant as a father's day gift to my husband and it fits perfectly. Not only that he LOVES it. Color is as seen on picture. Never disappointed with the swiss legend watches.
on June 11, 2014
This is a great addition to my inexpensive watch collection - it's certainly the most colorful. I've had excellent results with Invicta watches but this is my first one with a silicone band. I like it. If you like large, tacky, gaudy, cheap blingy watches, then this one is not for you. It's just large. And quite classy. The phony gold plating on steel wears well, as others like this do and it looks great with this shade of blue on the face and band. The watch is assembled somewhere in a secret cave in Asia but it has a genuine Ronda (Swiss) quartz movement. That's a good thing. They're fine watches and I'd buy another one unless I could steal it. I'd give it five starts but I don't feel like it. No five stars this time.... it arrived too quickly and I wasn't ready for it. Maybe next time. I like to wait for stuff. It's about the journey, not the destination, right?
on June 21, 2014
Even if it is a men's watch, I am a woman and wear it perfectly. I love the color and the performance of it... I just LOVE it! wow. I am about to buy another color! yoohoo...
on June 26, 2014
I own nearly 100 watches. I have received more compliments on this watch than any other watch I own. Highly recommended!
on September 14, 2014
This watch are made with great taste and have an interesting combination of colors for the case and strap.
on August 11, 2014
Got it for my husband and he loves it ....gotten lots of compliments on the watch
on July 16, 2014
beautiful watch, and the company is responsible
on August 12, 2014
OK+++++THANKS
on May 7, 2014
World of Watches sells this same watch for $109.00. Much better deal! I buy from Amazon all the time, but not when they don't have the best deal.