We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Mineral crystal with sapphire coating; stainless steel case with red silicone cover and strap
- Date function at 4:00
- Red dial with silver tone and black hands, black hour markers and arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional stainless steel bezel with black ring and silver tone arabic numerals; screw-down crown
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Your active lifestyle demands attention so why not sport a watch that asks equally the same? This bright and vibrant timepiece is just as bold and outspoken as your opponents. An extra-thick case and rubber strap, this Swiss Legend watch from the Neptune collection is impactful in both style and performance.
Swiss Legend Neptune
The Neptune Collection launched in 2009, and ever since has proven to be one of Swiss Legend’s favorite timepieces. A standout feature, like the silicone rubber ring that protects the unidirectional rotating bezel is what identifies this collection. The robust 52mm case gives the Neptune Collection its uniqueness. A textured rubber strap, in matching color, and off-set crown add to the lure of this exciting and high quality timepiece.
The Swiss Legend Story
The word "Legend" was first used in the English language in the 14th Century and has its origins in the medieval Latin language. A legend is a story about mythical events whose heroes and heroines product extraordinary results that inspire. For over a quarter of a century the makers of Swiss Legend have created their own legendary by bringing their loyal customers timepieces in tradition, design, and versatility.
Swiss Legend is a brand unlike any other... It is dynamic. It is modern. It is alive.
| At the very core of the Swiss Legend design philosophy rests our commitment to stylish, distinctive timepieces that harmoniously balance cutting edge style with old world precision and accuracy.|
The Swiss Legend watches are meticulously crafted to exacting standards and feature the highest quality Swiss Quartz Movements. Combine the with over 2,000 combinations of styles, materials and functions, and you have a watch collection that offers unparalleled quality, variety, style and functionality.
Watches tick. Legends inspire.
5 YEAR WARRANTY - For service work that is not warranted, Swiss Legend may perform the services you request for a fee based on watch style and type of service requested. These charges are subject to change. Please send your timepiece, US $10 for shipping and handling, a copy of your sales receipt from an authorized dealer, the fully completed warranty card and a description of the problem to the below address. Swiss Legend is not responsible for loss of damage of your timepiece during shipment.
101 South State Road 7, Suite 201
Hollywood, Fl 33023
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5.4 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B004XJI5FQ
- Item model number: 21818P-05
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swiss Legend|
|Dial window material type||mineral crystal with sapphire coating|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||19 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||28 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This neat flashy watch is very well constructed looking fine on your wrist. It is also big and quite heavy but don't let stop you from purchasing if you can handle the size.Published on January 14, 2013 by Mr. G. Snyder