Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swiss Legend Men's 21818P-BB-01-RBS Neptune Black and Red Watch with Silicone Band
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 17, 2015
Let me start by saying this is my third Swiss Legends Neptune style watch. I have a Navy and Royal blue version (exact same style) and wanted to add the red color. I'm kind of a watch freak and I assume if you are reading this review, you may be as well. I have had great success with Swiss Legend watches because they are reasonably priced, high quality for the money and very stylish in my opinion. The things I like about this Neptune watch, is the size (it is a big impressive watch, 2 1/8" wide in diameter and rides 3/4" high on your wrist) the simplicity of the styling, the silicone matching side walls on it's perimeter that is the same material as the band and it rides very comfortably on your wrist. Some of these big watches can be very uncomfortable. I wanted to wear this watch during practice and games while I coached a travel Fastpitch girls softball team, so ruggedness and durability is also very important and I never had a problem with my previous two Neptunes, which is why I purchased this. So why did I give this version a "2 star" rating? The only reason is the paint on the bezel of this watch started to rub off the first night I wore it. If you notice, the bezel has a black and red painted area with numbers. I admit, I sweat during practice and that mixed with the drills and activities, I noticed the paint coming off with the slightest of wipes. I don't know if I got a defective version but I do know the navy version I have is more of a chrome/silver style bezel and not painted. I have not had a problem with that one and it has held up through a year of abuse. The good news is, I sent this one back to Amazon and was promptly refunded. You may also notice there must be 1000 versions and color combinations of this Neptune style. I love these watches so I found another red version with a metallic red bezel (almost identical in looks to this one with solid shiny red metallic style bezel) which I just received last night. To be honest, I think I like the chrome highlights on this one better anyway. My hope is this one will not have the same issues. Overall, this is a great watch, I just may have gotten a lemon. If you like the looks of this, search for the other red option style and avoid the same issue I had.
on March 24, 2014
This watch is extremely thick and bulky. The diameter is fine, however. The actual hands are very hard to read, unless standing in direct sunlight. I would not purchase it again.
on July 28, 2013
I love this watch, it came early and looks great,, i'm so i love right now . I think I'll buy another this week, the price was better then any other online site as well..
on February 5, 2014
Everything about this watch is perfect, Completely reasonable price for great quality. Only difference I would have with it is the force required to move the dial, even that is fine though.
on July 23, 2015
Great watch! I'm getting lots of compliments on it. I originally thought it was too large but after wearing it a few times it looks fine.
on February 2, 2014
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT WATCH!!! NO BATTERIES.. WONDERFUL.. BIG FACE, BRIGHT IN COLOR. JUST WONDERFUL MATCHES WELL WITH MY RED OUTFITS..
on December 19, 2013
I like the watch - but date could be bigger, and overall weight less - glow in dark numbers would be nice.
on April 19, 2016
Red watches are hard to come by and found this beauty of a steal for my husband! He loves it!
on July 19, 2015
Watch looks great but it's too bulky and heavy for me.
on July 23, 2015
Great looking watch very comfortable