5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ravens Watch
I put on this watch on every purple Friday. I get a lot of complements on the way it looks. It also goes good with my Ravens gear. I am totally satisfied with this purchase.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Ick
I have a couple of dozen Invicta watches. This does not compare. I gave mine away to a kid who appreciates it.
Published 14 months ago by Stephen C. Ellingson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ravens Watch, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Legend Men's 21818P-YG-11 Neptune Purple Dial Purple Silicone Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 11, 2013
Everyone asks me where I purchased this watch. Looks good with any style of clothing. I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 19, 2012
I was surprised by the size of case on this watch. I did not know it was this large. That is not a bad thing. I wore it for the first time yesterday. For the size of the watch, it does feel excessively heavy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple dial, swiss legend men's watch, January 15, 2013
I got this for my husband. Nice big watch, but i wish the purple was a little darker. But its an outstanding watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, solid watch!, November 27, 2012
The watch is great - i needed a large watch with a unidirectional bezel to track time in a class I teach. And purple is the group color.. so this one caught my eye immediately. What I wasn't expecting was how solid the watch is... and how heavy. I knew it would be large - but it is also quite heavy. I have a normal size woman's wrist.. so I will buy another wristband to make the watch tighter - - because gravity is taking it in a Southernly direction. I was also surprised by the watch box.. it came in a beautiful red, Swiss Legend watch box.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ick, May 4, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Clunky, December 24, 2012
So thick that you can't wear a dress shirt. Who wears these? Returned it as fast as it arrived.And ugly too

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD!, December 10, 2012
I bought this watch thinking it will be great to my watch collection, got excited to receive my watch only to find the second hand not working, i took the watch to the jeweler thinking it needed batteries, only to find out the my brand new watch was broken :(

Rate and Discover Movies