Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swiss Legend Men's 21848P-BB-01-OBS Neptune Black Dial Orange Silicone Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 8, 2013
This watch was cool looking and very good quality. I did however return it because it was larger than expected and heavy on my wrist. I collect watches and wanted an orange one so I bought a different one. I wish this one worked for me because I loved the looks of it and it kept good time. I'm now wishing I would have kept it!
on March 14, 2014
I have several Swiss Legend "Neptune" series watches in different colors. I always receive compliments when I wear them. They are "large" watches, very colorful and reasonable quality. If you give one for a gift make sure the recipient is a "watch guy". He'll love it ! Thanks, Dale.
on June 16, 2013
My husband loved the watch. The color orange is beautiful and it looks great. Unfortunately the band was broken. I contacted Amazon and am returning the watch. I am going to reorder because it is really pretty and actually I ordered another one today in black. I am getting the red and the green one for Christmas gifts. I am sure this was a fluke because Swiss is a great watch.Amazon is a great company to deal with.
on October 10, 2013
like the style bunch of different colors and combinations good size there is another model same look but too big this 1 perfect I bought 6 in different colors when they where on sale