5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product
This watch is fantastic. The band is very flexible and comfortable. Looks classy and very nice. Color is true to the pictures. I am very pleased with it.
Published 15 months ago by R. Feifer

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo/image on Amazon looks better than in real!
I received the watch in a nice package but when I opened the package I realized that one of the wrist bands were not attached to the watch. So it was kind of cumbersome to attach the wrist band.

Also I am trying to find out the various functions but they seem not to work.
Published 13 months ago by martin fluck fritz

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo/image on Amazon looks better than in real!, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Legend Men's 30025-03-GB Throttle Chronograph Blue Dial Watch (Watch)

Also I am trying to find out the various functions but they seem not to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, June 18, 2013