5.0 out of 5 stars Can't find a better watch for the money!
Published on December 3, 2012 by Sparks54

3.0 out of 5 stars good price, nice watch
Its a nice watch and the glasse its very hard, the price its good and i am happy , its a little big for me...
Published 23 months ago by Rui Martins

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't find a better watch for the money!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Swiss Legend Men's 40051-GM-014-R Maverick Chronograph Dark Grey Dial Dark Grey Silicone Watch (Watch)
Swiss Legend makes great watches for the money, top shelf materials and unheard of warranty. The case is 316L stainless steel with gunmetal ionic plating. The crystal is a proprietary synthetic sapphire which Swiss Legend calls Sapphitek and they warranty it for 10 years against scratching! This is unheard of in the watch industry, nobody else will warranty their crystals for 10 seconds. This alone is worth considering, but having said that, I don't know if the same warranty applies if you buy from Amazon rather from Swiss Watch International. (12/04/2012- I noticed Amazon includes the warranty info, I stand corrected)

The movement is the very reliable Swiss made Ronda 5030.D quartz chronograph. The dial lume is Swiss Luminova and stays fairly bright for a few hours.

The only real downside for me is the silicone strap. Some people like them, I don't particularly but it is comfortable enough. What I like the most is the "Phantom" gray look of the watch. It has a gasketed screw down crown, this watch is rated for 100 meters of water resistance. Don't be fooled though, U.S. law says no watch sold in America can say it's "water proof") but trust me, it's water proof enough for swimming or diving, I often wear mine in the pool.

I am not sure if these are being discontinued so better hurry and get one at these prices. Amazon has the best selection of Mavericks and at lower prices. Get one, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and price, March 15, 2013
I don't have any complain, the price was excellent, and it came in a nice package. Seems as long last watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars good price, nice watch, January 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price - terrific value., January 21, 2013
This watch represents great value. I am very pleased with the purchase and my friends were also impressed with the look of the watch, so much so that one of them asked me if he could purchase one of the two I had purchased from me.

The watch is quite large but still looks OK on my small wrist.

This is the sort of watch that will attract attention. If only they knew the price I got if for :) I highly recommend this product to anyone considering purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, January 1, 2013
Very sharp looking and fairly priced. Swiss Movement too. Quality is there and hopefully reliability as well. would recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you like wearing a large watch, December 23, 2012
Update, October 2014: I have now had this watch for over two years and have become used to it's size and weight. The silicone watchband, not so much. It has kept accurate time and maintained it's original "luster" well. I mentioned below that the watch needed to be wound once a week because it was not battery operated. I was wrong . . . at times, generic instruction manuals can be missleading. It is battery operated . . . had it replaced a month ago. I like the watch and will probably buy another Swiss Legend watch if it has a smaller case diameter. As such, I've decided to upgrade the rating for this watch to 4 stars.

I've had this watch for one week. As such, the rating might increase with the passage of time (pun intended?). My first impression upon opening the fancy red box in which it came: Which wall do I put it on? The face is 4.5cm (1.75") in diameter and the watchband is 2cm (7/8") wide. When you consider that the face diameter of a men's watch is normally between 1.25" to 1.5" and the watchband width is normally 1/2" to 5/8", this watch is big by any standard . . . and it's heavy! And, you need to winde it once a week . . . no batteries. Get used to the silicone/rubber watchband, it can't be replaced with a leather or metal one . . . nature of the watch's design. The date window is small and difficult to read the date. Having said that, it is an attractive looking watch, appears to be well made, is keeping accurate time and, for the sales price, well worth the investment. However,
should the need arise to contact their customer service, don't expect an immidiate and polite response.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a beautiful watch!!!, December 13, 2012
I am really happy with this watch. You can see and feel the high quality of the product. The price is unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, December 11, 2012
I just got this watch, it has a good finish and comes in a red box, the silicone strap feels soft and comfortable, good details and for the money I recommend anyone looking for a everyday watch to buy this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, December 30, 2012
This is probably an okay watch. It may even keep decent time. The problem for me is I have a couple twenty-dollar Chinese watches off an auction site that have the identical look and feel. This watch next to those watches--can't tell them apart. I guess I was looking for a little more...substance. Especially for the price.