5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!, December 24, 2010
This review is from: Swiss Legend Men's 80040-RG-01-BB Sprint Racer Collection Chronograph Black Rubber Watch (Watch)
I was so worried that this watch would not be as pictured! How wrong was I...the picture does not do this watch any justice! I purchased this as a bDay gift for my fiancée I know he will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I took a chance on this watch, and happy I am happy I did., July 26, 2012
I took a chance on Swiss Legend, I have been looking for months and had limited funds. I was looking for the most bang for the buck and found it with this model watch. The watch is great looking, heavy construction and looks good for both dress and casual. I would highly recommend this model if your looking for a great watch at a great price. I would buy another Swiss Legend as I am satisfied with the quality and construction of this model. I will only speak for this model, so please don't use this review on a different Swiss Legend model, as I would not want to recommend a BRAND based on 1 very good watch. Great watch smooth transaction and I am a happy camper :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch, May 10, 2013
I bought for a present to my husband and he really like it, nice rubber and is more than i expect for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy nice watch...great!, March 28, 2013
Excelent service, great product, very easy to buy and to get it, realy nice watch, very good quality and performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, March 28, 2013
A great wrist watch with style, very durable, water resistant and really nice look. The quality of their components make it look like a $1,000 watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great atch, March 20, 2013
Saw this on tv and liked the watch alot. So i ordered it. When i got the watch it was so much better than i expected. The lums are good and it is very sporty l

5.0 out of 5 stars SLICK!, November 18, 2012
Bought this for my dad, Looks great. And can go for any high-end watch. Get this and you won't be disappointed!.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's gigantic, June 27, 2011
nice watch but it's big and heavy compared to most casio's or similar. I get complements every time i wear it. I got it during a gold box deal. was well worth it.

ARRAY(0x9a6bf030)